Play Video [?] There’s a meeting in my bed, oh In My Bed Lyrics by ROTIMI H-Money Baby, baby, yeah. Everything you need, no cap Ah go heat it up, ain’t no [? In my bed, oh, How you keep it sweet like that?

Oh, na-na-na-na-na I go make you feel my song, Oh nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah (Yeah)

You could cop it all, like it CC, yeah the fun way (Ah-woah) Baby, baby, yeah It look like you need papa It look like you need papa Oh nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah peace like that (Like that) In my bed, oh, Oh, na-na-na-na-na Oh nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah In my bed, oh I touch the [?] H-Money produced it Just let me write with the ink drippin’ from my signature (Oh-oh) H-Money Baby, baby, yeah. In it for two, that’s me and you, that’s very simple In my bed, oh (Yeah) There's a meeting in my bed, oh You could cop it all, like it CC, yeah

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tell me what you want, I go repeat In my bed, oh When I fall in love, I go deep, deep

Oh, na-na-na-na-na Then I removed, okay we through but I ain’t finished yet In my bed, oh Come get designer and the power (Propper) Nigerian American-based artiste, Rotimi dishes out a new song titled, “In My Bed” featuring Wale. ], Tell me what you want, I got repeat Call me when you need, top, top, Oh, na-na-na-na-na Tell me what you need, I go deep, deep, yeah

There's a meeting in my bed, oh

Meeting in my- There’s a meeting in my bed, oh

There’s a meeting in my bed, oh In my bed, oh There’s a meeting in my bed, oh In my bed, oh There’s a meeting in my bed, oh My bed, oh There’s a meeting in my bed, oh In my bed, oh. Meeting in my bed

There’s a meeting in my bed, oh (Like that)   I go make you sing my song, There's a meeting in my bed, oh My bed, oh Meeting in my bed You know I vibe different 'cause you know my mind different (Yeah) H-Money Baby, baby, yeah There's a meeting in my bed, oh In my bed, oh Fresh off a breeze like that I feel like your body inspire my intentions (Yeah) In my bed, oh Yeah, hol’ up, uh In it for two, that’s me and you, that’s very simple

You left the squad hangin’, it’s only time with us (Yeah) Everything you need, no cap

In My Bed lyrics performed by Rotimi: H-Money Baby, baby, yeah There's a meeting in my bed, oh In my Oh, na-na-na-na-na Be ready to touch, when I reach it, yeah There's a meeting in my bed, oh Her eyes sayin’ my room, her body sayin’ [? (Like that) Meeting in my Then I removed, okay we through but I ain't finished yet Spend the night with you? I go make that ting run water Je sens que ton corps m'inspire (Ouais) Tu as délaissé tes amis, on passe tout notre temps ensemble (Ouais) Tu sais que vis différemment, tu sais que mon esprit est différent Ses yeux visent ma chambre, son corps vise le Ciel, sur Dieu

Lullaby, ah, peace like that (Like that)

Tell me what you need, I go deep, deep, yeah I touch your fifi the fun way (Ah-woah) I go make that ting run water In My Bed By Rotimi.   There's a meeting in my bed, oh In my bed, oh Baby, baby, yeah Call me when you need, top, top, Oh nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah (Yeah) There's a meeting in my bed, oh

ABOUT ROTIMI, There's a meeting in my bed, oh A go eat it up, I ain't no vegan, yeah, I make that ting go water I be on my knees for that

Baby meet me in my bed I feel like your body inspire my intentions (Yeah)

There's a meeting in my bed, oh (Like that). In my bed, oh, Yeah, hol’ up, uh Baby meet me in my bed   Baby, baby, yeah.

Her eyes sayin' my room, her body sayin' Heaven, on God. When I fall in love, I go deep, deep Meeting in my bed

In my bed, oh, Baby, baby, yeah In my bed, oh (Yeah, hol' up, uh), In it for two, that's me and you, that's very simple I be on my knees for that ], yeah, I make that ting go water

How you touch my soul like Sunday (Sunday) Lyrics to 'In My Bed' by Rotimi.

Afrika Lyrics provides music lyrics from over 30 African countries and lyrics translations from over 10 African Languages into English and French, In it for two, that's me and you, that's very simple, How you keep it sweet like that? Can I slide with you? Spend the night with you?

Be ready to touch, when I reach it, yeah You left the squad hangin', it's only time with us (Yeah) Can I slide with you? Fresh off like a breezy like that There’s a meeting in my bed, oh

Baby, baby, yeah There's a meeting in my bed, oh In my bed, oh There's a meeting in my bed, oh In my bed, oh There's a meeting in my bed, oh My bed, oh There's a meeting in my bed, oh In my bed, oh (Yeah, hol' up, uh) In it for two, that's me and you, that's very simple Then I removed, okay we through but I ain't finished yet Can I slide with you? In my bed, How you keep it sweet like that? My bed, oh In my bed, oh Add Translation, Afrika Lyrics is the most diverse collection of African song lyrics and translations. In my bed, oh, Baby, baby, yeah Baby, baby, yeah, Correct Oh nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah H-Money produced it Baby, baby, yeah

All Lyrics by ROTIMI Watch Video How you touch my soul like Sunday (Sunday) My bed, oh You know I vibe different ’cause you know my mind different Oh nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah Meeting in my bed Oh, na-na-na-na-na Just let me write in the ink drippin' from my signature (Oh-oh) Come get designer and the power (Proper) Rotimi In My Bed Lyrics.