song: "Round and Round", Like walk-mans in the U.S., the British version is called a Soundabout. (function() { Coincidence??? Well in the seventies everything was psychedelic drugs and a new world everything's groovy peaceful and you know Cosmic everybody was in their own little world color lights it was America at its best and of course all the bands from around the world came on the scene and provided interpretation of what happened in was but I think roundabout was about in and out of interstates and driving through traffic that's my guess. artist: "Selena Gomez", "ten true summers we'll be there and laughing too" meaning that the roadster will reach its destination in millions of miles over but will never come back to earth. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; round and round phrase. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. I don't know what "I'll be the roundabout" could possibly mean. It's just so lovely. if the song could be written over by Yes, the lyrics would be based on the roadster's psychodelic journey through an endless vacuum of a black universe we call the "heavens". (function() { Learn more. I just needed to say thanks. What do you think of the answers? what is the hiphop/pop song that has the word water in it? It frequently is aaizmng to me exactly how blog writers for example your self can find some time and the dedication to carry on writing exceptional blog posts. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ goes the weasel" soon took hold. i love this song, but i want to know the meaning of the chorus. "I will remember you, your silouette will charge the view" of distant atmosphere" the famous space car is leaving earth forever, and is heading out into deep space in a journey towards mars and the asteroid belt. This song is basically like a stressful relationship. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. var opts = { Roundabout is a British meaning for a Merry-go- around and a traffic circle. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Actually if you listen to Tool's Parabola before Yes's Roundabout you can hear Parabola. }; All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. She says that their relationship is going round and round and she's getting dizzy meaning she's tired of "going on this way" and she wants him to decide if he really loves her, and she wants a straight answer. The remaining words were still unstable in Britain, and as a result some of the U.S. lyrics are significantly different and may have an entirely different source, but use the same tune. He's basically talking about a stripper and how he gets dazed when she goes up and down the pole and shakes her booty haha =). so i think it probably is something sexual since he edited the real version. artist: "Yes", round and round definition: 1. moving in circles: 2. moving in circles: 3. moving in circles: . Like walk-mans in the U.S., the British version is called a Soundabout. We go round and round And life keeps on spinning We keep looking for answers In the places they don't come Gotta shake this thing off Gotta open my mind 'Cause my blood keeps on pumping And I keep on looking 'Cause the beggars or the choosers The winners or the losers The simple tons and scarred The hopefuls and fallen We are coming to the [?] They thought the “ring-a-round the rosie” referred to a red circular rash common in some forms of plague. I get goosebumps listening to that song. Flo Rida is saying how his head is spinning from the women going down on his other head. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ The intro sounds like it's a missing part of Tool's Parabola. Sounds to me like someone who is admiring a pretty landscape and looking forward to seeing a loved one. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. the guy says he wants her and the very next day he doesn't like that doesn't make sense. Let's go round and round and round and round and ro-o-o-ound. What does round and round expression mean? Scholars saw similarities between the rhyme’s cryptic lyrics and the circumstances surrounding the deadly plague that swept across Europe and killed many millions of people. Thanks for such a moving song. Do all cholos grow up in the barrio or just some? song: "Roundabout", })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To be honest, "roundabout reminds me of the tesla roadster which is travelling through space at a high rate of speed. One day he likes her, and the next day he ignores her. Still have questions? Round, round baby round, round Spinnin' 'round on me I don't need no man Got my kicks for free An' I'll ride still fired on the beat down low I don't need nobody got my honeys When I go round baby round round Spinnin' 'round on me I don't need no man Got my kicks for free Why do alot of people hate rap music despite it being the most popular genre? adunit_id: 100001411, All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. What I find interesting is, is when the band says "the sailor sees the rim of the land" then they say "get closer hold the … You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. If 2pac was alive today would he be a BLM thug . I'm a black girl and into rock music and metal and all my friends call me weird ? I hope I never forget this special song from a very special band. What I find interesting is, is when the band says "the sailor sees the rim of the land" then they say "get closer hold the land" I'm not sure what they mean by that. She is confused. Why do people like to get drunk and high while listening to rap music? }; He was just standing there acting like he didn't know her, but later that day he called her back saying he wanted her. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. This song is basicly saying that one day this guy likes her and the next day he doesn't so she's dizzy from going round and round with their relationship and she just wants a for sure answer. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. adunit_id: 100001411, well thats the chorus of an older song -you spin me right round, but they say you spin me right round round right round like a record baby. The intro sounds like it's a missing part of Tool's Parabola. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i think that shes so tired of going back and forward with her relationship. Yeah It's a pretty catchy song. Kesha is saying how her head is spinning from the guy going down and giving her head, although most men deny doing this. She is saying that she is done and can't take it anymore. Haha, Matt gave you the actual meaning of the lyrics, jeez I was just tryna save your innocence -_-. This song has nothing to do with dancing other than the fact that it makes you want to dance and reminds you of that song from the 80's which was slightly entertaining. I find this song so emotionally comforting. Hiiii i love this song, but i want to know the meaning of the chorus. You spin my head right round, right round, Are they just talking about dancing, or erm...something else?lol. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Your website issuperb and one of my need to read personal blogs. Roundabout is a British meaning for a Merry-go- around and a traffic circle. The song seems to have crossed the Atlantic in the 1850s where U.S. newspapers soon afterwards call it "the latest English dance", and the phrase "Pop! Do whatchu gotta do, ma niqqah. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Get answers by asking now. If you are under 18, then they are just talking about dancing. You see me standing there And act like you dont know me But last night you were calling me saying you want me . var opts = { Flo Rida) You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down (Kesha) You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down Are they just talking about dancing, or erm...something else?lol Oh the sexual innuendo! Round and Round Lyrics. One day it's all good and he's being awesome and then the next he is just ignoring her and being a jerk. RIP Chris Squire...We miss you. Rappahz be rapping...Dey kool though...Kanye warned about de vaccine bein markovdebeast ... he know? Definition of round and round in the Idioms Dictionary. idk i think it has somthing to do with well um you know "sex" but i just say that cuz most songs now a day have to do with that kind of stuff.? Either that or he's talking about he majesty of nature and the world.