He is best known for his roles as Agent Oscar in Odd Squad, Sam Cameron in Continuum, and Albert Bickley in When Calls the Heart.He has also appeared in Supernatural, Spooksville, The Color of Rain, and others.Sean has won the Young Artist Award, Young Entertainers Award, and Joey Award. He has a Canadian nationality while his ethnicity is white. Sean Michael Kyer, Actor: Odd Squad. Coronavirus Update. Famous for playing Oscar in the famous TV series Odd Squad, Sean Michael Kyer is a talented and young Canadian actor. Working on this production was a real treat. Odd Squad: World Turned Odd: PBS Series Movie Premieres in January, Perspectives: Simon Barry and Rachel Nichols talk about Continuum, Shhh (2011) Short Film Trailer: Freddy Chavez Olmos, Shervin Shoghian, The 2012 33nd Annual Young Artist Awards ~ Part 2. And yet with all of this emotional range Sean's favourite acting genre is comedy, and he plays it phenomenally well. Sean Michael Kyer is a young and talented actor who has been involved in the field of acting since the tender age of two and getting successful. It's also unknown if he has a sibling or not.

Details about his family such as names and profession of his father and mother have not been disclosed. He is of Canadian nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. actor. Being able to go all-out comedy was something I hadn’t experience in my career before and it was amazing to be able to develop this crazy character. The Young Artist Award-winning actor, Sean Michael Kyer's net worth is reported to be around $1 million from his appearance in several movies and television series since the age of two.

He is known as a rising star in Canada. In this role I played John Smith who is one of the many trapped in the Alamo.

I mean, it was a total blast filming this thing. Carly Steel Gets Engaged To Beau Jacob Andreou In Front Of Eiffel Tower, Lyssa Chapman's Relationship With Girlfriend Leiana Evensen, Why Lyssa Chapman "Baby Lyssa" Divorced Her First Husband Brahman Galanti, Al Pacino: Personal And Professional Life-Net Worth, Age, Height, Movies & TV Shows, Wife & Children, How Much Is Peter Berg's Net Worth? In Hallmark Channel's circa 1910 "When Calls The Heart", Sean became a fan-favourite for his role as a coal-miner's son, Albert Bickley aka 'Pockets' (2014-2015). Besides, he is also a Young Artist Award and Joey Award-winning actor. Sean Michael Kyer was born under the birth sign of Cancer on July 31, 2001, in Vancouver, Canada. In the movie Odd Squad, he appeared alongside Filip Geljo, Millie Davis, and Dalila Bela. Sean Michael Kyer was born on July 31, 2001 and is 19 years old now. Pregnancy Rumors? Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. For appearing in the short movie, he is making around $30-$50 thousand. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Emma Stone Married To Fiance Dave McCary? He is best known for his recurring roles as Sam Cameron on SyFy's TV series Continuum and Agent Oscar on Odd Squad on PBS . Famous for playing Oscar in the famous TV series Odd Squad, Sean Michael Kyer is a talented and young Canadian actor. Sean Michael Kyer is alive and kicking and is currently 19 years old.Please ignore rumors and hoaxes.If you have any unfortunate news that this page should be update with, please let us know using this form. An average salary of an actor is around $50,313, so he also might be earning his salary in the same range. View more / View Less Facts of Sean Michael Kyer. From Coraline to ParaNorman check out some of our favorite family-friendly movie picks to watch this Halloween. Sean has received 10 Young Artist nominations over 5 years (2 of those ensemble nominations) with 2 wins, 2 Young Entertainers Award nominations with 1 win, 9 Joey nominations over 2 years (3 ensemble) with 4 wins, a Daytime Emmy nomination, and 5 LEO nominations with 1 win for Agent Oscar. When Sean was only 9 he really showed his skills in the feature film 'Everything and Everyone' by playing a boy caught up in the heartbreaking losses of his mother and later his grandmother (Gabrielle Rose), and left to suffer under the emotional abandonment of his father played by Ryan Robbins ("Apollo 18, Sanctuary"). To always display TV and movie credits separately, edit your site preferences.

Height: He stands 5 feet 8 inches or 1.73 m tall. In Hallmark Channel's circa 1910 "When Calls The Heart", Sean became a fan-favourite for his role as a coal-miner's son, Albert Bickley aka 'Pockets' (2014-2015).

Since he was 2 yrs-old this Vancouver-born young actor has shown exceptional talent, impressing everyone along his career path including award-show juries.

Sean is mainly identified by his appearance in Odd Squad, Continuum and When Calls the Heart. The young artist has been able has been nominated for the awards several times and has been able to bag as well. Award nominations are something that Sean has even more of than he has acting credits. In the PBS Family Comedy 'Odd Squad' Sean performed the role of Agent Oscar (2014-2015), a character that the producers encouraged him to develop using his own innate comedic timing and one which earned him a 2015 Daytime Emmy nomination.

The young actor gained attention after appearing in the television series Odd Squad, as the role of Oscar.Furthermore, Sean garnered more love starring in “When Calls the Heart”, and “Continuum”. If I ever did decide to get back into acting, I’d almost exclusively want to show in another action packed adventure like this. One day I hope to make a cameo as ‘grown up’ Oscar. Sean Michael Kyer is very young for getting married and also, doesn't seem to be linked in a romantic dating relationship. Debuting in the filming industry at the age of three, Kyer managed to make a successful career in acting. I met some of my best friends from this show and it is an experience I will remember for the rest of my life. Sean has received 10 Young Artist nominations over 5 years (2 of those ensemble nominations) with 2 wins, 2 Young Entertainers Award nominations with 1 win, 9 Joey nominations over 2 years (3 ensemble) with 4 wins, a Daytime Emmy nomination, and this year's Leo nomination for Agent Oscar will be his 5th in 4 consecutive years. Since he was 2 yrs-old this Vancouver-born young actor has shown exceptional talent, impressing everyone along his career path including award-show juries. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Since he was 2 yrs-old, this Vancouver-born young actor has shown exceptional talent, impressing everyone along his career path including award-show juries. When Sean was only 9 he really showed his skills in the feature film 'Everything and Everyone' by playing a boy caught up in the heartbreaking losses of his mother and later his grandmother (Gabrielle Rose), and left to suffer under the emotional abandonment of his father played by Ryan Robbins ("Apollo 18, Sanctuary"). This has probably been my favourite and most successful role that I’ve had the pleasure of playing. His first appearance on screen in any kind of format was for the video Wonders in the Forest where he was dressed as a bear. Timeless (John Smith) My One Christmas Wish (Max) Annedroids (Student) Continuum (Sam) Odd Squad ; When Calls the Heart (Albert) R.L. Oh something simple, like "maybe a surgeon". Sean Michael Kyer does not have the coronavirus. Currently, he is busy in his studies as well as in his acting career. For his skills and talent, he has been able to grab Young Artist Award as well as a Joey Award. The 17 years old, Sean Michael Kyer, who has been working in the Hollywood industry since the age of 2, has more than 25 credit. Since he was 2 yrs-old this Vancouver-born young actor has shown exceptional talent, impressing everyone along his career path including award-show juries. Sean Michael Kyer. Sean has received 10 Young Artist nominations over 5 years (2 of those ensemble nominations) with 2 wins, 2 Young Entertainers Award nominations with 1 win, 9 Joey nominations over 2 years (3 ensemble) with 4 wins, a Daytime Emmy nomination, and this year's Leo nomination for Agent Oscar will be his 5th in 4 consecutive years. In the Sci-Fi series 'Continuum' a detective works tirelessly to return to the year 2077 and to her son 'Sam Cameron', played by Sean (2012-2015).

In the PBS Kids, educational Comedy ‘Odd Squad’ Sean performed the role of Agent Oscar, a character that the producers encouraged him to develop using his own innate comedic timing and one which earned him a 2015 Daytime Emmy nomination along with a 2016 LEO award win. Sean has completed his school level, and now, he might be studying in his high school level near his home town. In the Sci-Fi series 'Continuum' a detective works tirelessly to return to the year 2077 and to her son 'Sam Cameron', played by Sean (2012-2015). I think it’s crazy how we can bring the past to life and reenact a battle that occurred nearly 200 years ago. His Sources Of Income, Salary, And Career, Legendary Comedian And Actor Jerry Stiller Dies At 92: His Career, Personal Life, And Net Worth.

When Sean was only 9 he really showed his skills in the feature film 'Everything and Everyone' by playing a boy caught up in the heartbreaking losses of his mother and later his grandmother (Gabrielle Rose), and left to suffer under the emotional abandonment of his father played by Ryan Robbins ("Apollo 18, Sanctuary"). Sean Michael Kyer Bio-Wiki. Sean Michael Kyer is a Canadian rising child actor, who is famous for his work in Odd Squad, When Calls the Heart and Continuum. He is known for his work in Odd Squad, Continuum, and When Calls the Heart.

Now at 19, Sean Kyer has a resume that boasts over 24 credits, 3 of which are recurring lead roles in popular TV shows. Sean Michael Kyer is a talented Canadian actor, photographer, and web developer. In Hallmark Channel's circa 1910 "When Calls The Heart", Sean became a fan-favourite for his role as a coal-miner's son, Albert Bickley aka 'Pockets' (2014-2015). His first appearance on screen in any kind of format was for the video Wonders in the Forest where he was dressed as a bear. Sean Michael Kyer is 19 years old, he is was born on the 31st of July 2001 in Vancouver, Canada. And yet with all of this emotional range Sean's favourite acting genre is comedy, and he plays it phenomenally well. Additionally, he is popular for appearing in When Calls the Heart and Continuum. Celebrities and Notable People Who Have Had Coronavirus. Now newly 15, Sean Kyer already has a resume that boasts over 22 credits, 3 of which are recurring lead roles in popular TV shows. So what does this young man think that he would be if he wasn't acting? He also has leading roles in the series, When Calls the Heart, Continuum, and Odd Squad. He also featured in ‘when calls the heart’ as the role Albert Bickley and in ‘continuum’ as the character Sam Cameron.