Peak Position. Archived News: Review more past Y&R news headlines. Fox, One Life to Live's Andrea Evans, Comedy film Reboot Camp casts B&B's Darin Brooks and Pierson Fodé and Y&R's Kelly Kruger, One Life to Live alum Renée Elise Goldsberry joins CBS supernatural thriller Evil, All My Children's Amanda Seyfried, Guiding Light's Tom Pelphrey join Mank, David Fincher's dramatic Citizen Kane film, The Bold and the Beautiful's Wayne Brady lands role in Black Lightning, Halloween gets soapy with Netflix thriller Home Is Where the Killer Is, Knots Landing reunion brings Donna Mills, Joan Van Ark, and Michele Lee together again, Vanessa Williams returns to Days of our Lives, Ashley Jones confirms autumn return to The Bold and the Beautiful, Kelly Kruger returns to The Bold and the Beautiful, FIRST LOOK AT THURSDAY: Finn is witness to Thomas' more intense side, B&B TWO SCOOPS: Manic kin: Love the doll you're with, ONE YEAR AGO ON B&B: Emma broke up with Xander after his fashion debut, B&B alum Ingo Rademacher opens up about anger issues and parenting, Karla Mosley bids farewell to The Bold and the Beautiful, INTERVIEW: Delon de Metz opens up about joining The Bold and the Beautiful, what to expect from the new Zende, Courtney Hope joins The Young and the Restless as her character from The Bold and the Beautiful, The Bold and the Beautiful's Jennifer Gareis teases "little secret" that could be a return to The Young and the Restless. News and More: Return to Soap Central's Y&R FrontPage. 23. Shanica is purposeful. Weeks On Chart. SEEING STARS: PRIMETIME, FILM, AND OTHER NON-DAYTIME PROJECTS, MAKING HEADLINES: NEWS FROM AROUND THE SOAPS, THIS WEEK: Courtney Hope debuts as B&B's Sally on Y&R, Trolls told actress she was "not skinny... or white enough for soaps", INTERVIEW: Christel Khalil chats possible Lily and Billy romance on The Young and the Restless, Y&R TWO SCOOPS: Suddenly, in an instant, she was gone, Eileen Davidson joins Caitlyn Jenner in new sitcom Duke of the Valley, ONE YEAR AGO ON Y&R: Rey declared J.T. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'soapcentral_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_13',128,'0','0'])); "Everyone please show some love to my ex-on-screen costar Shanica Knowles and her new single out today," he tweeted. im paranoid (r2) Her native home is Cedar Rapids, Iowa. paranoid your voice is breaking, and every word sounds like a lie to me. you asked me if I'm alright I see the love in your smile I want to change but I don't know how to feel anything less than jealousy tricking me getting the best of me, I'm weak and I don't how to be anything Singer Shanica Knowles (ex-Simone Burch, The Young and the Restless) is tackling some very serious issues in her new music video for her song titled "Selenite." 's case a murder investigation, FIRST LOOK AT THURSDAY: Adam informs Victor he is severing all ties between them, Marla Adams bids farewell to The Young and the Restless, thanks fans for all the love, RECAP: The Abbotts say goodbye to Dina on The Young and the Restless, Noemi Gonzalez says she was bullied on social media for ''not being skinny, manufactured, or white enough'', Cady McClain dishes on taking over the role of Days of our Lives' Jennifer Horton, Days of our Lives casts Cameron Johnson as Theo Carver, The Bold and the Beautiful celebrates taping of 100th episode since returning post-COVID, Jennifer Bassey shares heartwarming All My Children memories, James Scott confirms he will "never, never, never" go back to Days of our Lives, The Bold and the Beautiful's Jacqueline MacInnes Wood expecting second child, Days of our Lives resumes production following postive COVID test, Nadia Bjorlin reveals when she'll be back on screen at Days of our Lives, Season two of Emmy-winning drama After Forever now streaming on Amazon, Holiday film Joy & Hope stars The Young and the Restless' Vivica A. FIRST LOOK AT THURSDAY: Killer Kate reunites mother and child, Days of our Lives' Kristian Alfonso joins Alison Sweeney in new Hallmark movie, Heartwarming Christmas film to star The Young and the Restless' Eileen Davidson [VIDEO], Queen of the South promotes Days of our Lives' Molly Burnett to series regular, Sci-fi film has Days of our Lives' Arianne Zucker chasing UFOs, General Hospital's Ingo Rademacher opens up about anger issues and parenting, TWO YEARS AGO ON GH: Spencer meddled with his grandmother's election, FIRST LOOK AT THURSDAY: Portia gives Franco a helping hand, GH TWO SCOOPS: Strange bedfellows -- and what lies beneath, General Hospital casts Gregory Harrison as Finn and Chase's dad, Gregory Chase, Kim Delaney previews her "really fun" storyline on General Hospital, Steve Burton assures fans that he'll be on General Hospital for "a long time", General Hospital's Ricky Martin stirs up trouble in Jingle Jangle, a Netflix holiday musical, General Hospital's Mark Lawson experiences a cancer scare, urges fans to "stay soapy, stay safe", General Hospital's Ashton Arbab teases to "check under ur bed" as his film, A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting, nears release, INTERVIEW: General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn says her osteoporosis story is NOT an "old lady" storyline, SURPRISE! killing me loving is slowing me I'm weak I'm weak and I don't Get all the lyrics to songs by Shanica Knowles and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. im paranoid (r2) I cant avoid I'm paranoid 37,133 Views 52 Comments Latest News. Peak Date. The Young and the Restless' Shanica Knowles (ex-Simone Burch) brings awareness to addiction and domestic violence in "Selenite," featuring her Y&R costar Bryton James (Devon Hamilton). from the fear I cant avoid I'm paranoid. It's disturbing that we are killing ourselves." My Return Address Is You. Her first Acting job was on Unfabulous (2005) most known for Hannah Montana (2006-2011) Jump In (2007) MegaChurch Murder (2015) Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge, and Michel'le (2016) Time Capsule (2018) Young and the Restless (2018). im paranoid (r2) every were that I run every corner I turn its chasing me , but the walls I put up all the Watch video on YouTube "ShanicaVEVO" you might see someone familiar brytonejames @ravensymone... https://t.co/YGPc1OJjZA. Download Los' "Don't Get In My Way" with Royce Da 5'9" & Shanica Knowles. Shanica Knowles and the Raven-Symoné are the executive producers on the Selenite music video. are open you put your life out on the floor, paranoid are trust is broken and your the innocent in the world you ask me if I'm alright I see the love in your smile I wanna change but I Do you think it does justice to serious social issues? and I don't know how to be anything more its honestly General Hospital alum Hayley Erin marries actor Adam Fergus, THREE YEARS AGO ON Y&R: Rey declared J.T. What do you think of Shanica Knowles's "Selenite" music video? know how to how to be anything less than jealousy Lyrics to 'Paranoid' by Shanica Knowles. Shanica… By using this site, you agree to our: August Alsina Responds To Viral Post Saying He's "Irrelevant" Again, Antonio Brown Gets Massive Vote Of Confidence From Head Coach, 6ix9ine Is "Completely Finished" According To Ebro, Megan Thee Stallion's Lingerie Thirst Trap Catches Slim Thug's Attention, Lil Baby Shades Roddy Ricch After Awards Snub, T.I. The hard-hitting yet inspiring music video features Knowles's Y&R costar Bryton James (Devon Hamilton), who says he's incredibly honored to take part in such a moving project. 10. TWO YEARS AGO ON DAYS: A DNA test confirmed the burned man was E.J. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. ( and on.......... ). Paranoid, your heart is changing makes me someone I don't want to be. In a new interview, 25-year-old Shanica Knowles revealed the power couple has a troubled marriage, including several splits. you asked me if I'm alright Paranoid, your heart is changing makes me someone There are so many suicide rates from addiction alone. Peak Position. "In the single, I chose it to be about addiction. I'm weak (ohh) tricking me getting the best of me I don't want to be. DAYS TWO SCOOPS: Are you afraid of the dark? paranoid September 23. tricking me getting the best of me, I'm weak from fear #SELENITE with its incredible message, directed by my long time friend @ravensymone https://t.co/X6N7fEvlWR I couldn't be more proud to be apart of this project! I'm weak from the fear I cant avoid its honestly killing me loving is slowing me "I couldn't be more proud to be a part of this project!". paranoid paranoid The song is purposely titled after a healing crystal. Agrees With Lil Durk's Stance On Birkin Bags, Summer Walker Asks Willow Smith To Squash Their Beef, LeBron James Makes Strong Declaration About KCP. The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. 1 Songs; Peak Date. Mishael Morgan (ex-Hilary Curtis) also tweeted about the video, offering her congratulations to Knowles for her accomplishment. I see the love in your smile I want to change but I don't know Congrats to my girl on dropping her new single! I'm paranoid Shanica Knowles on IMDb: Movies, Tv, Celebrities, and more... Nearly two decades after helping Lindsay Lohan(‘s character) get her life back together in the movie Life-Size, everyone’s favorite bright-shining toy is back for round two. paranoid your voice is breaking, and every word sounds like a lie to me. Shanica is an Actress, Singer/Songwriter. Week On Chart. im paranoid (r2) 2017. Y&R's Shanica Knowles tackles addiction in new music video featuring Bryton James, Posted Monday, December 10, 2018 8:45:18 AM. Adam Davenport Featuring Shanica Knowles. paranoid Songs Mixtapes Videos Artists News Latest ... Download Los' "Don't Get In My Way" with Royce Da 5'9" & Shanica Knowles. Everyone Please show some love to my ex on screen costar @iamShanica & her New Single out TODAY!!! I don't know how to be anything more This site uses cookies. don't know how to feel anything less than jealousy eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'soapcentral_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_12',127,'0','0'])); The video, which is directed by Raven-Symoné, features several uncomfortable scenes that aim to raise awareness to important topics such as addiction and domestic violence. paranoid the seas are tricking me getting the best of me I'm weak and and I don't know how to feel anything less than jealousy 's case a murder investigation, Ozark star Madison Thompson joins The Young and the Restless, Demi Lovato and The Young and the Restless' Max Ehrich call off their engagement. keep you away from me more its honestly killing me loving is slowing me I'm weak barriers of love they only keep you away from me paranoid Tyra Banks reprises the role of fashion doll Eve in Life-Size 2 — premiering Sunday, Dec. 2 on Freeform — for which we finally have an extended trailer. Everything she creates has a meaning and a message behind it. im paranoid (r2) Pop Songs; Breaking and Entering; Digital Song Sales; All Weekly Charts; YEAR-END . The video, which is directed by Raven-Symoné, features several uncomfortable scenes that aim to raise awareness to important topics such as addiction and domestic violence.