Chords for Shawn Mendes - Never Be Alone. Shawn Mendes. Author Liamhockey10 282. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. , guitar chords. This chords is contributed by Tobi. Escribe una pregunta, duda o comentario sobre esta Intro: Em C G Em C I promise that one day I’ll be around G I’ll keep you safe, I’ll keep you sound Em Right now it’s pretty crazy C G And I don’t know how to stop or slow it down Pre-Chorus: C Hey, I know there are some Em things we need to talk about C And I can’t stay. : Gm, Eb, Bb, F. Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. PRUEBA NUESTRO NUEVO AFINADOR. Tobi, 31 / 08, 2019 802 . -1 Chords for Shawn Mendes - Never be alone. Never Be Alone. 4 contributors total, last edit on Jul 06, 2018. ... Never Be Alone -Shawn Mendes . Partir Pantalla 754,959 views, added to favorites 21,484 times. +½ Never Be Alone Chords by Shawn Mendes. +1 You'll never be alone C G You'll never be alone [Instrumental] |Em |C |G | G/F#| |Em |C |G | [Verse 2] G G/F# Em You'll never be alone C When you miss me close your eyes G I may be far but never gone Em C G Sube una canción a este sitio. We have an official Never Be Alone … See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. -½ Difficulty: novice. ----- Never Be Alone ----- Shawn Mendes L,M Capo 3 ----- Intro: Em C G----- (Verse 1): I pr Em omise that one day I'll be ar C ound I'll keep you safe, I'll keep you so G und Right now Em it's pretty crazy And I don't kn C ow how to stop or slow it G down FAQ, ¿Tu Guitarra esta Afinada? -. So let me hold you for a little longer now Chorus G C Take a piece of my heart G And make it all your own D So when we are apart B7 Em You'll never be alone C G You'll never be alone Instrumental Em C G Em C G Verse 2 You'll never be alone Em C When you miss me close your eyes G I may be far but never gone Em C G When you fall sleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars [Pre Chorus C Em … Tonality. Never Be Alone chords by Shawn Mendes. Random songs . D So let me hold you for a little longer now Chorus: G C Take a piece of my heart G And … You'll never be alone You'll never be alone You'll never be alone, you'll never be alone You'll never be alone, you'll never be alone And take a piece of my heart And make it all your own So when we are apart You'll never be alone You'll never be alone canción, te responderemos a la brevedad. View official tab. Americano ¿Te Animas? Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret. Latino Imprimir If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Cambiar Tonalidad Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Cambiar Cifrado Wh Em en you miss me close your e C yes I may be far but never g G one When you f Em all sleep tonight just re C member that we lay under the s G ame stars Correct chords of the song Never Be Alone - Shawn Mendes for guitar Em C I promise that one day I’ll be around I’ll keep you safe, I’ll keep you sound Right now it’s pretty crazy And I … Never Be Alone Chords by Shawn Mendes.