A customer wouldn’t cooperate with a Postmates delivery driver he believed was scamming him. ', Girl hospitalized after attempting to recreate viral TikTok: ‘This could happen to any child', Smart Tip If Your Car Has Automatic Headlights, Family lives full-time on a boat converted into a house: ‘Life goals’, Ayesha Curry's rocking a natural hairstyle and fans love it: 'Black excellence', Amazon's best-selling car vac is over 50 percent off, today only—snag it for just $21, Hilarious Photos That Define "Meanwhile In Russia", Baby Yoda has an eyeshadow palette — and it's freakin adorable, of course, Keith Raniere, NXIVM sex-cult leader, sentenced to life in prison, Major video game company receives death threats following delay announcement: 'We have important news to share', Racquel Welch Is 76 & Is Unrecognizable Today, Chrissy Teigen breaks silence a month after losing son Jack at 20 weeks, Woman spends $120K on body modifications to morph into a 'blue eyes white dragon', Figure spotted lurking in the background of 'scariest video’ on TikTok: 'My soul left my body’, Bibliophile reveals hidden Easter eggs on Harry Potter book covers: 'My favorite fun fact', Man faces backlash over reaction to wife’s shopping decision: ‘How about being her partner?’, Eco-friendly hydropower system generates energy from rivers. She went by Princess Aaliyah and had more than 250,000 followers on the app. Love you tons ! He's literally the sweetest. Amber Luke has a split tongue, lip tattoo, gauged ears, tattoos on nearly every part of her body and has even tattooed her sclera blue. Afraid of zombies, ghosts, clowns? A husband wants to throw away his wife's property without her permission. I have never in my entire life been as scared as I was at the end of this 15-second TikTok. The Mandalorian's The Child character has taken over the internet. Shawn Mendes does have a sister, and it's not Camila Mendes. She's his … There's so many reasons to stan Shawn, but the thing that really makes us swoon is his sweet relationship with his younger sister, Aaliyah Mendes. Understanding This Difficult Choice Through Food, Functional Fashion: This S’porean Makes Clothes For The Disabled So They Can Easily Wear Them, The Best VPN To Catch The Mandalorian Season 2 On Disney+ If It’s Not In Your Country, Gwyneth Paltrow 'educating' makeup artist on clean beauty, US approves extradition to Japan over Ghosn escape, Octopuses Can Taste You With Their Arms. And Shawn also urged his fans to ''be compassionate'' toward themselves. After moving into his girlfriend’s place, she wouldn’t allow him to hang any artwork. You're allowed to watch movies all day if that's what your heart needs. Speaking amidst the coronavirus pandemic, he shared: ''Allow yourself to feel. We will remove this and make the changes needed. I always want to hang out with her, but she’s 15 now and she’s in high school and we’ve become actually really close friends and I really enjoy hanging with her.”, 11 Waterproof Makeup Products You Have to Try, How To Contour and Highlight Your Face Like A Total Pro. You're not alone. I've never experienced something so moving in my entire life ... 76 shows done & I just want to say thank you with all of my heart to every single one of you. Build a low-code factory and bring business and IT together in new ways. ❤️ heres London saying happy birthday haha, A post shared by Shawn Mendes (@shawnmendes) on Sep 15, 2015 at 2:09pm PDT, A post shared by Aaliyah Mendes (@aaliyahmende.s) on Sep 15, 2018 at 4:36pm PDT, A post shared by Aaliyah Mendes (@aaliyahmende.s) on Apr 10, 2016 at 8:18am PDT. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. When fisherman Prasert Shookul captured the fish it seemed as though it had a shocked expression. Shawn’s younger sister is called Aaliyah, who he has previously branded on social media as his ‘best friend’. The delivery went awry when the restaurant he ordered from was closed. Shawn Mendes has a really close relationship with his younger sister, Aaliyah Mendes. I truly feel so connected with you guys when I'm on stage, it's my favourite thing in the world and we get to feel magic every single night. If you drive less than 50 miles a day, you better read this. Shawn Mendes has got his sister's name tattooed on his chest. There's so many reasons to stan Shawn, but the thing that really makes us swoon is his sweet relationship with his younger sister, Aaliyah Mendes. Here’s Why. There's so many reasons to stan Shawn, but the thing that really makes us swoon is his sweet relationship with his younger sister, Aaliyah Mendes. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes (/ ˈ m ɛ n d ɛ z /; born August 8, 1998) is a Canadian singer and songwriter.He gained a following in 2013, posting song covers on the video-sharing application Vine.The following year, he caught the attention of artist manager Andrew Gertler and Island Records A&R Ziggy Chareton, which led to him signing a deal with the record label. What's not to like about Shawn Mendes. It’s a whole lot of coincidence, as they share the same last name and Shawn is confirmed to be dating Camila Cabello. Check out these 28 brilliant inventions that make great gifts. Shawn Mendes has got his sister's name tattooed on his chest. You've probably seen Shawn shout his sister out on social media or at his concerts. I'm sure you've read the heartfelt blurb he wrote for Taylor Swift in Time's 100 Most Influential People List. > Grab Our App For The Latest Celeb News And Gossip Latest Shawn Mendes News In typical Drake fashion, the event spawned a massive meme-worthy moment. Shawn has also told people that she's really good at singing, just like him.