[60] Ethan Sacks of New York Daily News gave the film 3 out of 5 stars, and was also positive of Boyega's and Spaeny's performances, comparing Boyega's character to Han Solo. [2] Del Toro hatte mit Pacific Rim eine US-amerikanische Fassung des in Japan äußerst beliebten Kaijū-Genres in die Kino gebracht und eine charmante, wenn auch nicht perfekte Roboter-Prügelorgie mit vielen Eigenheiten präsentiert, die ihn als Filmemacher auszeichnen. I think it depends on the kind of person you are. Viewers will be able to experience one-of-a-kind special effects and over 40 minutes of bonus content on 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD. [4] Deadline Hollywood estimated that the film would have needed to gross $350 million to break even. [26][27] Still determined to have the film made, del Toro kept working and by that October announced that he had presented the studio with a script and a budget. Newt versucht zu fliehen, wird jedoch von Nate niedergeschlagen und gefangen genommen. Latin American Cinemateca of Los Angeles Presents, Cast of “Sin Senos Si Hay Paraíso” Discuss New Season. The team realizes that the Precursors' true goal is to activate the Ring of Fire by detonating Mount Fuji with the Kaijus' blood, spreading toxic gas into the atmosphere and wiping out all life on Earth while terraforming the planet for Precursor colonization. Er ist die Fortsetzung zum 2013 erschienenen Film Pacific Rim von Guillermo del Toro, der hier nur als Drehbuchautor und Produzent beteiligt war. Former Jaeger pilot Jake Pentecost—son of Battle of the Breach hero Stacker Pentecost—makes a living by stealing and selling Jaeger parts on the black market in the Los Angeles area. JUMP TO: Shyrley Rodriguez’s biography, facts, family, personal life, zodiac, videos, net worth, and popularity. Shyrley Rodriguez at the Pacific Rim Uprising Premiere in Hollywood; Shyrley Rodriguez. She was cast to appear in the 2018 sci-fi adventure film Pacific Rim: Uprising in November 2016. New Drew Struzan congratulatory video featuring Harrison Ford and others! It’s like we were really training to be a cadet. Auch chinesische Nachwuchsschauspieler wie Chen Zitong erhielten ein Engagement. Zunächst können die Jäger die von den drei Kaijus ausgehende Gefahr abwehren. [51] The film made $2.35 million from Thursday night previews, down from the original's $3.5 million, and $10.4 million on its first day (including previews). John Boyega spielt ... Zwei überarbeitete und unterbezahlte Assistenten wollen ihre unausstehlichen Chefs miteinander verkuppeln, um sie sich endgültig vom Hals zu schaffen. Get together with your friends, anyone who is making a short film or web series. I usually talk about “The Green Mile” too, because that movie really touched me. Der Angriff veranlasst den PPDC-Rat, die Drohnen zu genehmigen und einzusetzen. [13], Der Film kam am 22. Er ist die Fortsetzung zum 2013 erschienenen Film Pacific Rim von Guillermo del Toro, der hier nur als Drehbuchautor und Produzent beteiligt war. Born and raised in New Jersey, Shyrley Rodriguez is a graduate of Rutgers University where she received a dual degree—a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting and a Bachelor of Science in English. [36][37] On December 14, 2016, the official title was revealed to be Pacific Rim Uprising. The second time they called me back, I was with director Steven S. DeKnight, who provided me with notes. I just keep going on with my life. The site's critical consensus reads: "Pacific Rim Uprising won't win any points for subtlety or originality, but it delivers enough of the rock 'em-sock 'em robots-vs.-kaiju thrills that fans of the original will be looking for. It was a good group. John Boyega übernahm die Rolle von Jake Pentecost, dem Sohn von Stacker Pentecost, der im Vorgängerfilm starb und hier von Idris Elba gespielt wurde. Dessen Gedanken werden von den Außerirdischen kontrolliert, seitdem er und Gottlieb während der Ereignisse vor zehn Jahren eine Gedankenverbindung zu einem Gehirnfragment eines Kaijū aufgebaut hatten. [14] Am darauffolgenden Tag kam Pacific Rim: Uprising in die US-amerikanischen und chinesischen Kinos. We were being trained by an actual military pilot. Composer John Paesano was originally slated to be writing the score for the film, replacing the first film's composer Ramin Djawadi. Even the sight of the residents of Tokyo scrambling for their lives as a giant lizard monster stomps through the city serves only as a reminder we're sitting through a glorified B-movie with nothing new to say. Herizen Guardiola, Justice Smith, Stefanée Martin, and Shyrley Rodriguez at The Get Down Part 2 New York Kickoff Party on April 5th, 2017. This is a departure from your other films and TV work. [35], Principal photography on the film began on November 9, 2016, in Australia. Guillermo del Toro, der noch beim Vorgängerfilm Pacific Rim Regie führte, hatte frühzeitig bekannt gegeben, dass er kein Interesse daran habe, die Anfänge der Kaijū-Invasion zu zeigen, sondern vielmehr daran interessiert sei, das Schicksal der Erde nach der Vertreibung der Monster zu zeigen, aber auch mehr zu den Ursprüngen dieser Monster zu erklären. [50], Pacific Rim Uprising grossed $59.6 million in the United States and Canada, and $230.9 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $290.5 million, against a production budget of about $150 million. Set in the year 2035, the plot follows humanity again fighting Kaiju, giant monsters set on destroying the world. Die Filmmusik wurde von Lorne Balfe komponiert. [4] Der Soundtrack zum Film umfasst 25 Musikstücke und enthält neben der Filmmusik auch Songs von Wizkid, DJ Shadow und Anderson Paak.

Although the Jaegers initially repel the three Kaiju, Newt merges them into a "Mega-Kaiju" using robotic parasites from one of Shao's factories. [39] On March 8, 2017, filming started in China. Doch nun stellt sich in "Pacific Rim: Uprising" heraus, dass alles nur ein Vorspiel war: Die Kaiju kehren zurück und sind stärker als je zuvor! 2018. Shyrley Rodriguez ist bekannt geworden als Schauspieler/in und war zuletzt zu sehen in Filmen wie Pacific Rim 2 (2018), Set It Up und Knives Out [30], In February 2016, the studio, and del Toro himself via Twitter, announced that Steven S. DeKnight would take over directing duties, with a new script written by Jon Spaihts, marking DeKnight's feature directorial debut. But the hardest thing is to find representation, agents who can get you into the door of casting offices.

Shyrley Rodriguez: Well, that fact that it was a big sci-fi feature (laughs). “I myself would love to have a [Blu-ray/DVD] copy just so I play it whenever I want. Shyrley Rodriguez é Renata em Pacific Rim Uprising Foto: Disponível desde o dia 5 de junho em formato Digital e no novo aplicativo MOVIES ANYWHERE, a aventura de ficção-científica Pacific © 2020 ACED, all rights reserved. Pacific Rim Uprising is also now available on Digital and the all-new digital movie app Movies Anywhere. The audition was three scenes. Can you go into that a bit? Briefly before the credits, Newt – now in custody – threatens that their victory is meaningless because the Precursors will keep sending attacks, but Jake replies that humanity will soon be the ones attacking the Precursors.

Artists from Industrial Light & Magic, who made the effects in the first film, helped develop Gipsy Avenger, a "sleek and advanced" upgraded version of Gipsy Danger which DeKnight often compared to the USS Enterprise in being "awe-inspiring" given its status as the Jaeger flagship. A 4K Blu-ray, a Blu-ray 3D, a Blu-ray and a DVD was released on June 19, 2018. [5] It fell 67% to $9.2 million in its second weekend, finishing 5th. Science-Fiction-Film von Steven S. DeKnight (2018). [5], Mark Kennedy of Associated Press called the film "cheer-at-the-screen fun" and awarded it 3.5 out of 4 stars, lauding Boyega's performance and his chemistry with Spaeny, while also commending DeKnight for using daylight instead of the rainy night settings of del Toro. Pacific Rim Uprising depicts the deadly threat that reignites the conflict between the Kaiju, Jaegers and human-piloted super machines built to destroy them. Darling concluded, "Pacific Rim Uprising is a lot like the city-crunching monsters it stars: big, loud and as dull-witted as Homer Simpson roused from a medically induced coma. You must be logged in to post a comment “We also have that big sister vibe, where you’re protective and we like to get stuff done and do the job right.”. I was like OMG. Geburtstag umgebracht.

Del Toro's movie [...] had an idealistic vision for its anime-influenced hobby-store pursuits [...] Pacific Rim Uprising offers only its spare parts.