Time to open up our eyes What if we did, just imagine we could feel so alive Email – hiteshkumargarg+ads[at]gmail[dot]com. If they do it, you gotta do it to be like your friends We all given everything that we really need when we born There are 60 lyrics related to So Alive Mattyb So Alive. However, fame and money do not define who we are. Get to go wherever whenever they want with all their friends Могу предложить ... J. R. R. Tolkien - The Song of Beren and Lúthien. Posted on January 18, 2017 by HiteshGarg. It’s what inside of you that matters the most, yeah When we realize this, it causes us to be”, They live in the better house, and they wear the cooler clothes, How you ever ‘sposed ta be one of the popular kids, But what’s inside of you is beautiful, yeah, through and through. I don’t need designer clothes How you ever ‘sposed to be one of the popular kids [Verse 2] Time to open up our eyes Yeah, sometimes it feels it ain’t fair [verse] yeah, sitting on your phone, playing music scrolling through the people that you’re cool with somet.. We’ve been living half asleep Forget the norm, you ain’t gotta conform Share Tweet. Take away the dollar signs Video clip and lyrics So Alive by Matty B Raps. And yours just don’t understand Scrolling through the people that you’re cool with Time to open up our eyes If they got it, you gotta have it to be like your friends It feels unfair, wish you got all of those things that they post It’s easy in today’s culture and social media to measure ourselves by what we have or don’t have. Take away the dollar signs So alive I don’t need designer clothes. What if we did, just imagine we could feel so alive We’ve been living half asleep Even your flaws What if we did, just imagine we could feel so alive . [Verse 1] It feels unfair, wish you could do all the things that they do They get everything they want and people like all of their posts So Alive Lyrics – Mattyb. [Chorus] Take away the dollar signs. But what’s inside of you is beautiful, yeah, through and through I don’t need designer clothes Take away the dollar signs What are we left with at the end of everything We’ve been living half asleep Time to open up our eyes. Do you want to put ads on our website or have some queries regarding it? Browse for So Alive Mattyb So Alive song lyrics by entered search phrase. So Alive Lyrics – Mattyb Posted on January 18, 2017 by HiteshGarg I don’t need designer clothes Take away the dollar signs What are we left with at the end of everything Не хочу историю изучать активно. It’s what’s on the inside of our hearts that matters most. Related artists: So solid crew, Alive like me, Die so fluid, Drippin so pretty, So random, Dead or alive, The word alive, Asleep but alive We’ve been living half asleep What if we did, just imagine we could feel so alive. Like a butterfly, grow your wings and transform SHARES. Time to open up our eyes. Cause you were made with perfection Yeah, sitting on your phone, playing music You are complete, just be who you are MattyB Lyrics "Monsters" Always facing temptations God I'm trying to be patient All these places my mind takes me Asking what's the point of waiting It's in my head, it's on my mind It's in my head all the time It's in my head, it's on my mind I face it everyday [MattyB:] It’s… it’s my mom. 743. Then drop us an email and reach visitors all over the world. What are we left with at the end of everything Lately she… she just been trippin’ [School, Call up some friends and let’s hit the mall Been working hard now it’s time to ball We outta school, I don’t need designer clothes Take away the dollar signs What are we left with at the end of everything.