The Square Appointments app for Android is available to download in the Google Play Store. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. We’re here to help: square.com/help. I can easily select cash or check if that is how my clients want to pay. ... Square Point of Sale is available in the App Store and on Google Play. Simple pricing. Yes, there are some processing fees with that, but they are well worth it considering how much easier it makes things for me!Also, I am really happy that square allows me to select multiple payment methods including options that are not credit. I was nervous to try online booking because of the unpredictable nature of my job. Learn more here. It has everything you need to run your business from anywhere: online booking that’s easy for you and your customers, a point of sale that tracks customer details, and a secure, fast payments system. I have been using the app for years, I wanna say the same year it came out, same with using the Square readers, and I must say it helps me out with my business SOOOOO much. Additionally, when I provide remote support, having the ability for them to pay an invoice directly through Square is really great. Let customers have Square save their card on file for even faster checkout.► REDUCE NO-SHOWSSet up automated appointment reminders, request prepayment or charge a cancellation fee for online booking.► MANAGE AN ENTIRE TEAM EASILYManage your whole team’s calendars, set their access and permissions, and see individual sales and appointment reports all from one place.► GET TO KNOW YOUR CLIENTSKeep notes on all your clients so you can keep track of their preferences, appointment and sales history.This is more than just a calendar. And really affordable for teams. It’s free for individuals. Schedule & book appointments, send reminders, accept payments for your business. Thank you so much for leaving this review and sharing your thoughts in detail. I love this app, especially now that it’s free for individual use. My customers absolutely love it, they love getting their reminders and that they get a confirmation on their appointments too. The only thing i would love for the company to change is the recurring appointment part and add a bi-weekly & a bi-monthly and not just daily / weekly / monthly/ yearly. Square Appointments is an all-in-one solution for booking and scheduling appointments, sending reminders and accepting payments. This app has made operating my business so much easier and it makes my operations look even more professional! Free online appointment scheduling and event booking calendar, agenda, and diary. And when I found out about the scheduling app too with the same company I was ALL IN! iPad and Square Stand. At first I was just using it to make appointments for my clients so they would get reminders. Oh, and if you use this app for credit card sales and are thinking about buying the Square Dock, do it! This makes it so easy for clients to pick a time to schedule with me. Stand. Appointment scheduling, text reminders, online booking, reports, and more. Square Appointments. But all the customers you book are the same color, Blue. So I jumped into the fire with online booking and started telling everyone about it! Please note there are a few features that are not yet available on the Square Appointments app for Android. Hey there! The first year I spent slowly adding clients to the database and playing around with all the different features. Questions? Turn your iPad into a point-of-sale and booking system that takes every kind of payment. Reader for contactless and chip. No hidden fees. Payroll. Square Appointments app. More Tools. I also really like how Square sends my clients reminders and allows me to easily send the receipts after they pay for services. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. Keep up the good work, Square! If you need more calendars for additional staff, get started with a 30-day free trial.► LET CLIENTS BOOK 24/7No website? And really affordable for teams. Square’s appointment software and app shows your calendar, services, and pricing. Square Appointments is powerful appointment scheduling, a point of sale, and payment processing—all in one place. (Which is one of my favorite colors) but I would like the customers who come in after 3 weeks to be a different color to remind me that they have been out longer than 3 weeks so it can remind me to charge more or if they need a certain service. The plentiful options make it so easy to customize time slots and services for my business. Easy receipt and invoice maker. I operate a very small business that is just me helping clients with different technology needs. Example: when booking appointments the background color behind the name is blue and the name is white. In the meantime, you will be able to access them from your Appointments dashboard on your laptop. Easy online scheduling and marketing tools for your business. Send custom reminders and get no-show protection. The app connects so fast to the reader when it’s settled in the dock and always on. Online Store. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. That would help greatly! Business Debit Card. When I found out that Square was offering appointments for free for individuals, I jumped on the opportunity. Email Address. By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments, Accept Contactless and Remote Credit Card Payments with Square's Point of Sale. Capital. This makes my job so much easier. Loyalty. Easily manage and accept bookings from your iPhone or iPad.► CHECK OUT CLIENTS SEAMLESSLY Accept payments, sell products, or send invoices easily, all from one app. We update our apps regularly to make sure they’re at 100%, so we suggest turning on automatic updates on devices running Square Appointments Beta. The Square Team app is a free app that makes it easy for team members to see their hours, timecards, and estimated pay. Reader for magstripe. This update includes minor bug fixes and performance improvements.We update our apps regularly to make sure they’re at 100%, so we suggest turning on automatic updates on devices running Square Appointments.Thanks for selling with Square. Hardware. I looked at Square Appointments before, but the monthly fee was too big for me to justify it for the size of and amount of business I was doing. Thanks again and we hope you have a great day! Square Appointments has everything you need to run your business from anywhere: online booking that’s easy for you and your customers, a point of sale that tracks customer details, and a secure, fast payments system—all in one place. Square Appointments has everything you need to run your business from anywhere: online booking that’s easy for you and your customers, a point of sale that tracks customer details, and a secure, fast payments system —all in one place. Most of my clients are ecstatic that they can book so easily and be reminded, which frees up a ton of time to focus on higher quality service for all. It’s worth mentioning that this app has improved ten-fold since I first downloaded it. We update our apps regularly to make sure they’re at 100%, so we suggest turning on automatic updates on devices running Square Appointments. It’s all in one place, and for one calendar, it’s free. Then I started using the free sales tools. Easy appointment book for business & clients. I’ve been using this app for almost 2 years. I slowly started adding services and products, trying to input it all myself. Plus add a background color change button for customer when booking appointment so the color behind names can help distinguish the weeks length of time between last appointment and next. Square Appointments has everything you need to run your business from anywhere: online booking that’s easy for you and your customers, a point of sale that tracks customer details, and a secure, fast payments system—all in one place. And really affordable for teams. It is amazing to hear that our app has allowed you to spend more time on your business - that's exactly what we want. Square Appointments is an all-in-one solution for booking and scheduling appointments, sending reminders and accepting payments.It has everything you need to run your business from anywhere: online booking that’s easy for you and your customers, a point of sale that tracks customer details, and a secure, fast payments system. Get 24/7 online booking, automatic appointment reminders, seamless payment processing, and no-show protection with Square Appointments for Android.