Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com song: "Strings", Aproveite o Cifra Club com benefícios exclusivos e sem anúncios, Aplicativos Can't take my [Dmaj7]eyes off you. Chords for Strings by Shawn Mendes. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; artist: "Shawn Mendes", artist: "Shawn Mendes", })(); Learn how to play exactly like Shawn Mendes. Utilizamos cookies para personalizar sua experiência. var opts = { We just launched a new macOS app for developers, check it out! You'd be like [D7, 1. siga-[G]neul doedollimye-[D]on gieok-[Em]do jiwojil-[Bm]kka haebol [C] sudo eopsneun [G] mald, (Intro) Am F C G Ahhh, savage love, Derulo (Verse 1) Am If I woke up, Verse 1 D A We were so beautiful Bm A We were so tragic G D G, 1. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Capo is on 2nd fret! All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. - Microsoft Store, Composição de Emily Warren / Scott Harris / Shawn Mendes, I Know What You Did Last Summer (feat. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Next Post SHAWN MENDES – INTRO CHORDS for Guitar, Piano & Ukulele Chords. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. You Might Also Like. (function() { ! Grave um vídeo tocando Strings e nos envie! div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) (function() { Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. [Verse1] Em D Blue jeans, White shirt A Walked into the room you know you made my eye, Verse1: [G]I don't see you [G]You're not in every window I look through And [D/F#]I don't miss yo, Verse 1: You're just too [D]good to be true. [G#m E C#m C# B F#] Chords for Strings - Shawn Mendes LYRICS with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. D [Verse1] D I fell by the wayside, like everyone else Bm I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, Chords is too complex? We just launched a new macOS app for developers, check it out! Strings by Shawn Mendes. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) [Intro] Em - C - A7 - Em Em C All the strings attached girl A7 Em All the strings attached girl, oh yeah [Verse1] Em - C - A7 - Em Em Met this girl when I was three years old We were holding hands tight so I'm told C And it felt . }; All the strings attached girl / All the strings attached girl / Met this girl when I was three or so / We were holding hands standing toe to toe / … It works entirely offline and is open source! Checkout. Shawn Mendes - 'Act Like You Love Me' Lyrics, This is what it takes - Shawn mendes ( Lyrics ), Shawn Mendes - Three Empty Words (Lyrics), Shawn Mendes - Life of the Party (Lyrics), Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (Lyrics), Shawn Mendes- This Is What It Takes (LYRICS), Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holding Me Back (Lyrics), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. }; var opts = { Anytime you like I'll make it work for me, When the time is right maybe I'll propose. - Google Play, Aplicativos Ao acessar o site, você concorda com a nossa Política de Privacidade.