Someday will flower I bongo / With my lingo / And beat it like a wing yo / To Congo / To Columbo / Can't have been translated into 2 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 2 languages. You wanna win a war? I had him, cornered him Like PLO, I don't surrendo! He told them he didn't know them Quit bending all my fingo And beat it like a wing, yo I don't wanna be as bad as him Quit beating me like you're Ringo Read or print original Sunshowers lyrics 2020 updated! He wasn't there, they didn't know him Sweetheart seen it All you'll be you are today, are today Which is why we blow it up 'for we go. He wasn't there, they didn't know him I'm doin' my thing, yo! They cornered him ", He got Colgate on his teeth The Lyrics for Sunshowers by M.I.A. The sunshowers that fall on my troubles Are over you, my baby And sunshowers, I'll be aiming at you 'Cause I'm watching you, my baby I bongo with my lingo And beat it like a wing, yo To combo, to Colombo Can't sterotype my thing, yo I checked that mouth on him Fucking checked my gas on him I had him, cornered him Fucking shut that gate on him Sweet sunshower “Sunshowers” is about how in the news the world is being divided into good and evil with this axis of evil and terrorism thing, so the song is asking how can we talk about gun culture and other issues while Blair is preaching that if someone hits us, we should hit back twice as hard.“ — M.I.A. On that wall they posted him The sunshowers that fall on my troubles From Congo to Colombo. And you feel the rain come down. Though your garden's grey I'm tired of him The Lyrics for Sunshowers by M.I.A. Which is why we blow it up 'for we go It's alright The sunshowers that fall on my troubles https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/7601901/M.I.A. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. And then just murdered him Quit bending all my fingo When you're all in pain 29 Oct. 2020. He's made it to the Newsweek I salt and pepper my mango twitter M.I.A. Oh, oh, I know all your graces To combo, to Colombo I had him, cornered him On that wall they posted him Which is why we blow it up 'for we go, Semi-9 and snipered him 'Cause I'm watching you, my baby Oh, it's alright. To get your love without. Which is why we blow it up 'for we go He wasn't there, they didn't know him "Sunshowers" is a downtempo jungle-dance song, composed on the songwriter's Roland MC-505. Are over you, my baby. They showed him a picture then At a factory he does Nike And sunshowers, I'll be aiming at you Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. She is of Sri Lankan Tamil origin. And sunshowers, I'll be aiming at you I know all your graces I feel your healing and your sting again And then he helps the family But it's alright. And then just murdered him, He told them he didn't know them 'Cause see though like protocol I bongo with my lingo And then he helps the family, Beat heartbeat I bongo with my lingo facebook. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! They showed him a picture then 'Cause I'm watching you, my baby, Writer(s): Steve Mackey, Mathangi Arulpragasam, August Darnell, Stony Jr. Browder, Ross Orton, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy.