When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Michael Ellison, MD Physicians & Surgeons Santa Cruz, Acosta, Nivia M, MD Physicians & Surgeons Pleasanton, Dore David D Physicians & Surgeons Kissimmee, Advanced Medical Management Physicians & Surgeons Rosedale, Dr. Carolyn S Cody, MD Physicians & Surgeons Lincoln, Dr. Janice Kando, MD Physicians & Surgeons Rio Rancho. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Gift card to be used toward future purchase. It has good reputation in the Chinese, so lots of Chinese like to go there. Superco Audio Video Appliance.

Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests. Our techs are industry-trained,…, From Business: Sales & Service on all makes & models.

Read more. Desai, Toral S, MD Physicians & Surgeons Cincinnati, Dr. Thomas William Ericksen, MD Physicians & Surgeons Springfield, Campus Medical Center Physicians & Surgeons Woodlyn, Sternbergh W Charles A Jr Md Physicians & Surgeons Chattanooga, Dr. Sammy Lerma III, MD Physicians & Surgeons Bastrop, Ron Krauss, MD Physicians & Surgeons Lacey, Logan Cardiology Associates Physicians & Surgeons Logan. monterey park, ca 91754 1-626-289-9999 see map … They've been great with my TV. SUPERCO 36TH ANNIVERSARY PRIZE DRAWINGFREE SUPERCO GIFT CARD NOW ~ 11/30/2019 Superco is 36 years old! Contact Us.

221 North Atlantic Blvd. … YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The superco is the biggest electronic store in the Chinese community in L.A. Try them at Superco then take one home!FREE Gift Card with Select Model, Up To $1000! Cook smarter. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Reviews on Superco in Monterey Park, CA - Superco 皇都電器, Superco Custom Cabinets & Flooring, Zentech Massage Chairs, Mar Center, CoolAir, Best Buy, Leslie's Pool Supplies, Service & Repair

BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis.

Monterey Park > Major Appliances > Superco Audio Video Appliance. Shop Online Or Visit A Showroom Near You! As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Superco Custom Cabinets. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 2 Reviews of Superco in Monterey Park, CA specializing in Appliances - “ the customer service isn't as great as other places. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Superco Audio Video Appliance locations in Monterey Park… FREE Gift Card with Select Model, Up To $1000! We love to see our customers to come…, From Business: SALES & SERVICE Choose from the leading name-brands Fix it, dont throw it away! These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Call us to schedule a conference today! They promised it will be delivered the next day and again DID NOT show up. Houston TX Heart To Heart Hospice Of Houston. We’re a family oriented site focusing on bringing trusted reviews and recommendations to moms and others. I was without a refrigerator for almost 2 months, they keep telling me it's in back order, I finally went to the store and cancel the order to get my money back. And of course, Superco still carries products from categories such as Appliances, Televisions, Karaoke Systems, Massage Chairs, Mattresses, Furniture, Small Appliances, etc. When you purchase select GE Profile™ or Café Appliance package. Add photo @SUPERCOHT Facebook. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Superco Appliances, TV, Mattress, Furniture in Monterey Park, City of Industry, CA Superco is a family-owned discount Electronics, Karaoke, Furniture, Mattresses, Appliances, Massage Chairs store based in Monterey Park, CA. I was planning to purchase a fridge and I though this was an easy job.I went to this place, I realized that there are many differences between each…, very unhappy your salesman we're at my home on June 6 2014 paper my house with pink tags scare my child and I have already spoken with her at the…, I've relied on ARC for more than 20 years. Got a question? BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Just give us a call at 626-581-9988, or use the contact form to send us a message. Since 1983, Superco has served customers in Monterey Park, City of Industry, Alhambra, Los Angeles, Pasadena, Rowland Heights, Arcadia, Diamond Bar, Walnut, Hacienda Heights and San Marino with low prices on Electronics, Karaoke, Furniture, Mattresses, Appliances, Massage Chairs products and top notch customer service. Limited time offer. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Monterey Park, CA 91754-1517. Superco, a family owned TV, appliance, furniture & mattress store located in Monterey Park & City of Industry, California. I rather pay a little more to shop somewhere else for my appliances.

It located in Monterey park, and the store is large.

Superco is a family owned home goods super store that has been operating since 1983.

“Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. FREE Gift Card with Select Model, Up To $1000! 30 years experience - FREE Estimates…, From Business: Sears Appliance Repair's expert technicians provide product maintenance and repair solutions for your major home appliances.