Fantasy adventure series THE OUTPOST returns for its third season beginning Thursday, October 8 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT), following the return of SUPERNATURAL for the final seven episodes of the 15-year series (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT). You can catch her writing on Agents of SHIELD, the Arrowverse and more right here on CBR. The following week, SWAMP THING (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT) is joined on the night by the second season debut of the reimagined fairy tales of TELL ME A STORY (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT). A one-stop shop for all things video games. An anthology series featuring beloved fairy tales interweaving into a subversive tale of love, loss, greed, revenge and murder. The CW has released the Official Synopsis of Tell Me A Story episode "Family Business" (2.03) that will be aired on Tuesdays, October 27... ABC has released three Promotional Photos of American Housewife episode "Psych" (5.02), that will be aired on Wednesday, November 4 at 08:30-09:00 PM. The season two premiere of the one-hour fantasy series PANDORA will air Sunday, October 4 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT). New series WORLD’S FUNNIEST ANIMALS makes its debut with back-to-back episodes on Friday, September 18 (9:00-9:30pm ET/PT and 9:30-10:00pm ET/PT) following MASTERS OF ILLUSION (8:00-8:30pm ET/PT and 8:30-9:00pm ET/PT). The network released its full slate of Fall shows and premiere dates for shows such as Swamp Thing, Devils, Coroner and Tell Me a Story. Batgirl Endangered Batman & Robin’s Lives… For Equal Pay?. All times ET/PT: 8:00-8:30PM MASTERS OF ILLUSION (Original Episode), 8:30-9:00PM MASTERS OF ILLUSION (Encore Episode), 9:00-9:30PM WORLD’S FUNNIEST ANIMALS (Series Premiere), 9:30-10:00PM WORLD’S FUNNIEST ANIMALS (Original Episode), 8:00-10:00PM IHEARTRADIO MUSIC FESTIVAL (Night One), 8:00-10:00PM IHEARTRADIO MUSIC FESTIVAL (Night Two), 8:00-9:00PM PANDORA (Season Two Premiere), 8:00-9:30PM SWAMP THING (Broadcast Premiere), 9:00-10:00PM CORONER (Season Two Premiere), 9:00-10:00PM THE OUTPOST (Season Three Premiere), 8:00-9:00PM SWAMP THING (Original Episode), 9:00-10:00PM TELL ME A STORY (Season Two Broadcast Premiere), 8:00-9:00PM SUPERNATURAL: THE LONG ROAD HOME (Finale Special), 9:00-10:00PM SUPERNATURAL (Series Finale), KEEP READING: Supernatural Stars Discuss The Importance Of 'Carry On Wayward Son' With Kansas. CLICK HERE TO TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS. She loves to apply her education to her work writing editorials and conducting interviews. Did The Boys Finale Kill Stormfront - or Make Her Into Something WAY Worse? By Andy Swift / July 28 2020, 4:00 PM PDT Courtesy of The CW (2) Former Originals star Danielle Campbell returns to The CW tonight (9/8c) with the network premiere of Tell Me a Story… Later, she took her love for pop culture with her to college, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts from Suffolk University and a Masters Degree in Literature from University of Massachusetts Boston. The series was produced by Gonzalo Cilley and Andres Tovar of Resonant and originally aired on the Spanish television network Antena tres. You have to know the playground you are playing in, and then you create your world there.”, This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Wesley and Campbell returned in different roles for the show’s second and final round, which adapted “Sleeping Beauty,” “Cinderella” and “Beauty and the Beast” in its own way (and added Odette Annable and Carrie-Anne Moss, among others, as co-stars). Kayla (Danielle Campbell) spends the day in the city with Nick (Billy Magnussen), gaining a new perspective on not only their relationship, but her future. The long-running journey of Sam and Dean Winchester reaches the end of the road on Thursday, November 19 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT), following a special celebration of the Winchesters and the angels and demons, the deities and monsters that have made the series so beloved on SUPERNATURAL: THE LONG WAY HOME (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT). Eddie (Paul Wesley) reaches a breaking point due to Jordan’s (James Wolk) relentless torment but Mitch (Michael Raymond-James) offers a solution. They told three diverse story lines, and (we’ve) sort of interwoven them in a way in which the original series did not. The CW reveals Official Synopsis of Tell Me A Story episode Guilt, Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector, ABC released Promotional Photos of American Housewife episode Psych, ABC released Promotional Photos of The Conners episode Plastics, Trash Talk…, ABC released Promotional Photos of Grey’s Anatomy episode All Tomorrow’s Parties, ABC reveals Official Synopsis of Station 19 episode Nothing Seems the…, CBS All Access released Promotional Photos of Star Trek: Discovery episode…, CBS All Access reveals Official Synopsis of Star Trek: Discovery episode…, CBS released Promotional Photos of FBI: Most Wanted episode Execute, CBS released Promotional Photos of FBI episode Never Trust a Stranger, The CW Network sets Premiere Dates for New Season, The CW reveals Promotional Photos of Tell Me A Story episode…, The CW released Promotional Photos of Swamp Thing episode Darkness on…, The CW reveals Official Synopsis of Coroner episode The Flipside, Fox released Promotional Photos of Filthy Rich episode Proverbs 20:6, Fox reveals Official Synopsis of NEXT episode FILE #4, Fox reveals Official Synopsis of Filthy Rich episode 2 Corinthians 3:17, Fox reveals Official Synopsis of L.A.’s Finest episode Book of Secrets, NBC released Promotional Photos of Chicago Med episode When Did We…, NBC released Promotional Photos of Chicago P.D. Created by Kevin Williamson. She picked up her first comic in high school and fell instantly in love with the medium. Kayla (Danielle Campbell) spends the day in the city with Nick (Billy Magnussen), gaining a new perspective on not only their relationship, but her future. episode Fighting Ghosts, NBC released Promotional Photos of Chicago Fire episode Rattle Second City, NBC reveals Official Synopsis of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit…, Freeform released Promotional Photos of Siren episode The Toll of the…, Freeform Announces Programming Slate for 2020 and 2021, Freeform released Promotional Photos of Siren episode A Voice in the…, Freeform released Promotional Photos of Motherland: Fort Salem episode Witchbomb, Syfy released Promotional Photos of Wynonna Earp episode Holy War –…, Syfy reveals Official Synopsis of Wynonna Earp episode Holy War –…, Syfy released Promotional Photos of Wynonna Earp episode Afraid, HBO reveals Official Synopsis of Industry episode Quiet and Nice, HBO reveals Official Synopsis of His Dark Materials episode The Cave, HBO reveals Official Synopsis of Industry episode Induction, HBO reveals Official Synopsis of His Dark Materials episode The City…, USA Network released Promotional Photos of Dare Me episode Shock &…, USA Network released Promotional Photos of Dare Me episode Fog of…, USA Network released Promotional Photos of Dare Me episode Containment, USA Network reveals Official Synopsis of Dare Me episode Shock &…, The CW reveals Promotional Photos of Tell Me A Story episode Family Business, The CW reveals Official Synopsis of Tell Me A Story episode Number One Fan, The CW reveals Promotional Photos of Tell Me A Story episode Writer’s Block, The CW reveals Official Synopsis of Tell Me A Story episode Family Business, AMC reveals Official Synopsis of Fear The Walking Dead episode Bury Her Next To Jasper’s Leg, AMC reveals Official Synopsis of The Walking Dead: World Beyond episode Truth Or Dare, ABC released Promotional Photos of The Conners episode Plastics, Trash Talk & Darlene Antoinette, Hawaii Five-O: The Eighth Season out on September 4, 2018, ABC Family Casts Kaitlyn Leeb As Camille Belcourt For Shadowhunters, CBS Renews “NCIS” for 17th Season in 2019-2020.