Jesus never promised a easy life but did promise salvation to those who believe Jesus is Lord. Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Hungarian; Italiano; Nederlands; The song was written as the ending credits song for the film of the same name.The song was released as a single on March 10, 2017, and is notable as being the last solo release from Cornell prior to his death on May 18, 2017. Non-greek?italian it will be, then!grappa wins, ... @Saint Mark, since I first noticed you years ago ... Поменяла на более приличное «меж нами». (The Witch's promise was coming, believing he listened while laughing you flew.) adunit_id: 100001411, }; The above lyrics are for Bruce Springsteen's studio version of THE PROMISE as released on The Promise. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Glory to God in the Highest. Trust in Him. Almost every member of BTS has also dropped solo projects outside the solo songs they record for their usual comebacks, like J-Hope, Suga, and RM's solo mixtapes — Hope World, Agust D, and Mono, Jungkook's many song covers and Golden Closet Film videos, V's acting role in the K-Drama Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, and Jin's many turns as MC extraordinaire. he wants her to promise to him that she will never brake his heart rate if this was helpful. he's insecure about their future..so he wants her to promise him that she will love him cus he's scared of giving his all with receiving anything in return,he's caught up in her&he's falling hard but he needs her words to be true so he can once in for all give her his all:) beautiful song!!! With such a moving message like this, is it any wonder that Jimin's solo track is already breaking records on BTS' Soundcloud? They have great chemistry and are a perfect match. Trust in Him. You were kissed by a Witch one night in the wood, and later insisted your feelings were true. Well, thank goodness for I-Army, because fans have already translated the track for non-Korean speakers and the English translation reveals that Jimin's first solo song is a 2-minute-30-second track about loving yourself. When they curse you in His name. That's the fateful moment Jimin dropped what fans had long been begging for for years: a solo track called "Promise." Makes sense, considering fans have been waiting seven years for this moment! Lend me your ear while I call you a fool. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. Jesus never promised a easy life but did promise salvation to those who believe Jesus is Lord. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Underlying sounds like they are good/great friends and he really wants her, but doesn't know exactly how she feels. promise you’ll hold me (hold me), touch me (oh touch me), You need this in your life, Two kings, Revolutionary, Hey. Jesus Christ will be with you always and forever. "The Promise" is the debut single by the British band When in Rome. Request new lyrics translation ; Become a translator; Website Rules; Frequently Asked Questions; Lyricstranslate.com Forum; Login; Registration; English. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Check out the track below: After getting lost in Jimin's dreamy voice for two hours while playing the track on loop, every non-Korean-speaking ARMY finds themselves asking: What do these lyrics mean? So, what do Jimin's "Promise" lyrics mean? artist: "Romeo Santos", Thank you, Jimin. There's no official English translation of "Promise," but here are the lyrics in English according to translations by the BTS fansite ARMY Cafe and … It could be that he doesn't want to ruin the perfect friendship they share and wants her to know that he wants to commit and to commit only to her and no one else. It was first released in 1987 on 10 Records, as the lead single from their self-titled debut album. Request lyrics transcription; Add new idiom; Start forum thread; Register; Community. I want to be all yours , but I've afraid, promise me that you won't leave me without your love, I’ll give you my heart girl but you got to promise. When all is lost Trust in Him. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) He's so in love with this one girl, but they're not together yet. Members; Forum; New forum topics; Recent comments; Popular Content; Getting Started. "Witch's Promise" V1. I'm afraid that you leave me abbandoned, because you are my breath ,everything for me, (It’s) worth running the race, when the finish line is you, I want to be altogether yours , but I've afraid, promise me that won't leave me without your love, If I give you my heart girl you got to promise, promise me that won't leave me without your love. It was written by all three band members: Clive Farrington, Andrew Mann and Michael Floreale. Lyrics to 'The Promise' by When In Rome: If you need a friend Don't look to a stranger You know in the end, I'll always be there But when you're in doubt And when you're in danger Now excuse me, I'll be busy listening to "Promise" on repeat for the foreseeable future. A 1999 recording of the song was released on the 18 Tracks collection in 1999. Trying to swim but it’s like I’m drowning.. It's about the promise Our Lord and Saviour JESUS Christ made to all who believe in Him. At least, that was the case until the clock struck midnight in Korea on Dec. 31 and it all changed. When they curse you in His name. He sings that fans should be their own light so that they can find the strength to love themselves through thick and then (like he hopes to love himself). There's no official English translation of "Promise," but here are the lyrics in English according to translations by the BTS fansite ARMY Cafe and Twitter account Chageunjimie. But, he needs to know she won't break his heart if he gives it his all. Glory to God in the Highest. THE PROMISE was played live between 1976 and 1978 with … According to the BTS fan Twitter account, BTS on Soundcloud, "Promise" his 3 million streams on Soundcloud just two hours after release, beating the record set previously by RM, Suga, and J-Hope's subunit song, "Ddaeng.". Its about how a guy (Romeo Santos) wants his lover to promise that she will love him. Every BTS stan has grown to love all seven members of BTS as individuals, which is why they adore when members drop solo projects. Without even understanding Jimin's lyrics (written in partnership with RM), fans connected with Jimin's super sweet vocals and the soft guitar accompaniment. Although Jimin wrote the song for himself, it's also a message to fans. The track, which was produced by Slow Rabbit, features mostly Korean lyrics with English sprinkled throughout (as we've come to expect from BTS). In the end, he sings that fans should link their pinky fingers and promise that they'll love themselves, which is certainly fitting since he has the ARMY wrapped around his exceptionally small and cute pinky anyway. "The Promise" is a song by American singer-songwriter Chris Cornell. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; var opts = { (function() { song: "Promise", THE PROMISE is a song written by Bruce Springsteen and released on The Promise collection in 2010. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); abt him telling her to make a promise to him that she will love him forever :D. It's about the promise Our Lord and Saviour JESUS Christ made to all who believe in Him. Noticeably missing from the list of BTS members with solo projects: Jimin. See the Official 1999 studio version for more details. I pinky promise you that.