Lithograph Art Prints Tracey Emin. sold, document.writeln('click for info about this artist'); ROBERT PERERA FINE ART Fine Art Dealer & buyers 01590 678230 • sales@art-gallery.co.uk.

All these terms refer to a group of artists who started exhibiting together in the year 1988 in London.

Of her autobiographical works, Emin has stated: “There should be something revelatory about art...it should be totally creative and open doors for new thoughts and experiences.” Emin found her initial success as a member of the Young British Artist movement of the 1980’s and has cited Munch and Schiele as early inspirations from whom she learned the importance of self-representation. They are famous for wild living, use of waste/ throwaway materials and both entrepreneurial and oppositional attitude.

Sometimes I feel lonely but it's ok. Tracey Emin.

Signed.

My Bed is perhaps her most notable work to date – the work exhibits her own unmade bed after a period of several days of depression and inertia; She often uses her own life as inspiration for work in a wide range of mediums: painting, drawing, video, installation, photography, needlework and sculpture.

about this artist.

View basket for details. I hereby agree to not publicize, forward, or share the details of this private listing unless agreed in advance with kunzt.gallery and the owner of the artwork.

Selection of 19th and 20th Century paintings and etchings. Her work includes Monoprints, paintings, photography, neon, fabric, found objects, installations, films, books and sculpture. We use cookies on this website to make your experience better.

Making collecting contemporary art a pleasurable experience, from discovery to delivery.

original works and

Christie's , 'My Bed, 1998 Mattress, Linens, Pillows and Objects ', 2014, Love Is What You Want, Hayward Gallery, London, UK, 2011, Walking With Tears, Royal Academy of Art, London, UK, 2010, Tracey Emin: 20 Years, Scottish National Gallery Of Modern Art, Edinburgh, UK, 2008, Borrowed Light, 52nd Venice Biennale, Venice, IT, 2007.

Banksy, Bonnie and Clyde, Harland Miller, Jeff Koons, Lauren Baker, Martin Creed, Nina Saunders, Tim Fishlock, Hang-Up is an independent contemporary art gallery based in East London. We work directly with an unrivalled network of private collectors, galleries, auction houses and museums to get the right exposure and the best prices.

Edition of 300. more. Signed, numbered and dated

Tracey's work often sells out on Rise Art - do not hesitate to buy when it's available.

© 2013 All text, images and code on this site are copyright of Robert Perera Fine Art Ltd or relevant copyright owner.

Find the perfect artwork using our filters or talk with one of our advisors to help you discover it.

Tattoo.

In revealing her childhood and adolescent experiences and exploring issues to do with relationships and the body, Emin explores self-representation and female life.

HOME ; artists we sell; we also sell; we buy; framing; about us; contact uS; Professor tracey emin CBE, RA.

Tracey Emin.

The establishment environment at the RCA appears to have sapped Tracey Emin’s creative urge and she gave up making art for the next four years. document.writeln('click for description and price');

She often uses her own life as inspiration for work in a wide range of mediums: painting, drawing, video, installation, photography, needlework and sculpture.

Material, form and perception in new sculpture, Beautiful inside my bank account forever: Damien Hirst's Sothebys auction, Limited editions and multiples by leading contemporary artists:

Widely recognised for her searingly honest autobiographical works, Tracey Emin is an artist who creates through a number of mediums including painting, sewn applique and sculpture.

Tracey Emin: Stitching Up the Extreme.

Tracey Emin, etching, 2004 (detail) click buttons for further info .

Emin’s infamous ‘Everyone I Have Ever Slept With 1963-1995’ tent was destroyed in a fire in 2004.

Her work has taken the form of diaristic drawings, paintings, films, sculptures and written stories, all of which convey the same combination of frustration, pain, compassion and wit.

By giving us your email address you agree to receive (thrilling) email updates, including special offers, new pieces and arty news. In addition, they dominated British art and achieved wide media coverage. We just ask for 60 days exclusivity.

SAMSUNG UE32T4300AKXXU 32" Smart HD Ready HDR LED TV - Currys, Hugo Boss Bottled 200ml EDT Spray Retail Boxed Sealed, Silentnight Anti Allergy Anti Bacterial Duvet Quilt 4.5 Tog Single Double King. → Robert Perera Fine Art, WL Wyllie & BBC Flog-It! The Art Gallery covers the areas of the New Forest including Lymington, Milford on Sea, New Milton, Sway, Brockenhurst, Lyndhurst, Burley and Beaulieu.

Collection includes John Emms, Frederick Golden Short and Barry Peckham.

Hang-Up Gallery. Emin's famously confessional style applies artistic form to the often

Pictures Wanted - If you are looking to sell paintings and prints by this artist please click here >>.

Dog Brains.

Signed, numbered and dated sold.

She attracted huge media attention for her pieces 'Everyone I Have Ever Slept With 1963 - 1995' and 'My Bed'.

Inspired by Edvard Munch and Egon Schiele, Emin studied at the Royal Academy of Arts and has maintained a continuity in themes throughout her career, exploring gender and relationships with sometimes explicit imagery. My Bed is perhaps her most notable work to date – the work exhibits her own unmade bed after a period of several days of depression and inertia; the bed itself is surrounded by empty bottles of alcohol, unclean underwear and cigarette butts.

Emin has also created sewn works such as Everyone I have Ever Slept With 1963-1995, and a series of monoprint drawings pertaining to Princess Diana, titled Temple of Diana.

Soft ground Etching on 300gms Hahne Mulle

Tracey Emin is one of the most prominent of the Young British Artists (YBAs).

Signed Print (Etching) 2002.

She came Professor of Drawing at the Royal Academy in 2012.

Posted on Sun, December 1st, 2002 in Articles .

Edition of 200. more. Most of these artists were collected and supported initially by Charles Saatchi.

2011 Medium Polymer gravure on 300gsm Somerset paper ; Signed and numbered by the artist; 37.5 x 45cm ; Edition of 100 × Editions Tracey Emin Tower 5 Quick View Sold.

Superdry Womens Fuji Slim Double Zip Hooded Jacket, VYTRONIX 3 in 1 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner Handheld Stick 600W Corded Hoover, Riano Chest Of Drawers White 5 Drawer Metal Handles Runners Bedroom Furniture.

Cancel anytime. Surface Of Revolution With Constant Negative Curvature, 2004. It costs you nothing to consign your artwork with us.

Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Description Signed, numbered and dated by the artist, Medium Etching with Cine-colle on 300gsm Somerset paper, 2011 Medium Polymer gravure on 300gsm Somerset paper, Year 2011

Antique Etchings, Tracey Emin - Original Signed Etching. Professor Tracey Emin RA signed etchings and prints - Robert Perera Fine Art Gallery of Lyminton.

Tracey Emin. 2001. Medium Etching with Cine-colle on 300gsm Somerset paper; Description Signed by the artist.

View our Privacy policy And our Terms of Service.

Salisbury, Romsey, Southampton, Winchester, Bournemouth and Poole. Peter Blake RA, Donald Hamilton Fraser RA to name a few.

By continuing to browse you agree to our use of cookies.

paper

If you want you can unsubscribe at any time.

Taken to Another Place, a Limited Edition Etching signed by the artist, one of 200, (polymer gravure on 144gsm Zerkall paper), Sheet size 37.5 x … Tracey is one of the major British artists of our time.