View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2001 Vinyl release of Leaves Turn Inside You on Discogs. Complete your Unwound collection. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. It was driving me crazy while I was listening to it, but somehow it managed to hook me, so I couldn't help but listen to it again and again and again. Radio Gra (5'56\")01:03:30 | 13. Scarlette (4'44\")00:46:57 | 10. This L.A. noise rock duo take aim at hot air-filled aspects of our culture with thorny riffs, barbed percussion, and acidic lyrics. We Invent You (5'52\")00:05:52 | 02. It was driving me crazy while I was listening to it, but somehow it managed to hook me, so I couldn't help but listen to it again and again and again. December (4'04\")00:13:00 | 04. Demons Sing Love Songs 7. Treachery 5. Summer Freeze (5'37\")00:57:33 | 12. I had a pretty large list to work through, so I've only gotten to them last week and man, YWGWYW is just an insane trip of an album. Off This Century (5'31\")disc 2:00:36:31 | 08. Unwound ~ Leaves Turn Inside You (2001) [full album] - YouTube We Invent You 2. Go directly to shout page. Recorded in a moldering farmhouse basement at the crest of the new century, Leaves Turn Inside You is the no-wave response to Spector’s wall of noise call. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. To quote their own words: upon hearing this album for the first time my reaction was "Holy Fucking Shit ". Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Fuzzy Austin trio follow up their first album in 20 years, released in Spring 2015, with a stomping new EP of noisy rock & roll. This lineup would remain in place until the band’s dissolution in 2002. Comes in gatefold jacket printed with lyrics. October All Over 11 December 4. Terminus (9'40\")00:26:57 | 06. Off This Century 8. Never before have I heard such a - at the same time - weird and fulfilling sound. Leaves Turn Inside You by Unwound, released 17 April 2001 1. If it isn't art in its true form, then I don't know how to call it. Leave feedback, Leaves Turn Inside You is the eighth and final studio album by the American post-hardcore band Unwound, released on April 17, 2001 by Kill Rock Stars. deebrok, Throwing rationality to the wind, Belgian experimental band the Guru Guru weave a quirky tapestry of post-punk, mathcore, and kraut rock. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Unwound - Leaves Turn Inside You at Discogs. Bandcamp New & Notable Feb 7, 2018, Fuzzy Austin trio follow up their first album in 20 years, released in Spring 2015, with a stomping new EP of noisy rock & roll. Leaves Turn Inside You is the eighth and final studio album by the American post-hardcore … Usually that w…, Leaves Turn Inside You is the eighth and final studio album by the American post-hardcore band Unwound, released on April 17, 2001 by Kill Rock Stars…, Leaves Turn Inside You is the eighth and final studio album by the American post-hardcore band Unwound, released on April 17, 2001 by Kill Rock Stars. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. If it isn't art in its true form, then I don't know how to call it. Throwing rationality to the wind, Belgian experimental band the Guru Guru weave a quirky tapestry of post-punk, mathcore, and kraut rock. Terminus 6. Below the Salt (10'39\")01:14:09 | 14. Who Cares (2'42\")(added timestamps just in case you had annotations off)~ buy ~here (digital):https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/leaves-turn-inside-you/id954012181 The Unwound album that ended all Unwound albums. Ivan Seal and The Caretaker, thank you for releasing this masterpiece. The album received high acclaim fro…. Remastered from the original analog tapes and pressed on heavyweight vinyl for the discerning noise-nik. Daughters is a band that seemingly does not give a single fuck. Unwound was sharply dissonant and angular, often resorting to unusual guitar tones, and associated with post-hardcore and noise rock.~ tracklist ~disc 1:00:00:00 | 01. this album has given me one of the most impactful musical experiences I've ever had. Never before have I heard such a - at the same time - weird and fulfilling sound.