I promise you to be your wife from this day and beyond. Today, I attach my life with yours. In this article, we have listed numerous wedding vows for him or her. Let’s make our two lives as one life. There are three main ways to go about it: start from scratch, use a template, or customize pre-written ones. Some are good while others are not. I vow to be by your side and share with you your happiness, sorrow and success. 16. I get to share and care for you. Through all our years. I will do the same when we’re apart. Wear me as a seal upon your arm, heart for our love is infinitely strong. Some are lucky to find the person they want to call as their significant other while others spend the rest of their lives looking for that true love but never finding it. It’s all that I ever need in this life. 50. 38. Plus, a little self-deprecating humor is fun when your family is in on the joke too. Today, I join that life with you, forever. I love you for who you are now and who you will become. 14. On this day, I (name) ask you (name) to be my wife/husband. You’re everything that I need. With this ring, I promise you that I will love you unconditionally. You’re giving yourself to another person without reservation and conditions. I love you, today, tomorrow and forever. It was immediate but powerful. You have become my lover, my companion, and my best friend, for eternity. I accept you for who you are and I offer myself in return. I know there are pressures and uncertainties that we need to face as the day goes by. Like most wedding traditions, wedding vows are symbolic. Modern vows usually spin-off from the religious ones and have similar sentiments even though they’re widely used by spiritual and agnostic folks alike. I will be fair and willing to try new things with you. I promise to comfort you in times of trouble and distress. It’s a personal choice really. Let’s make our two lives one. I will stand by your actions. With wedding vows, you’re telling your fiancé  about that commitment. Our love is stronger that eternity, and our hearts beat together as one. Check them out and choose the one that is closest to your heart. You’re my best and true friend. No matter how many books you have, how many times we move, I promise that I will always carry them all each time. You’re everything that I dreamed of. 42. Those were the best days of my life. I t’s funny how not too long ago, wedding vows felt like the thing that landed at the bottom of your wedding to-do list. 24. You no longer have to fear of growing old and being alone because I will always be with you, by your side. I promise to love you forever and be faithful. A long time ago, there was darkness in my life. I also promise to dream with you and be your biggest and number 1 fan, even if others doubted your abilities. 28. All of these things I give to you today and all the days of our lives. When my life was full of darkness, you’ve brought light. I knew that you’re the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I pledge to help you in facing our challenges for I know that there’s nothing we can’t face if we stand together. I promise to keep you warm when it’s extremely cold outside. I promise to share with you my hopes, thoughts, and dreams as we grow and build our lives together. You can find numerous wedding vows online. I promise to support you all the time and I will accept your support. You’ve renewed my perception in life. I take you as my husband/wife and vow to spend my life with you cultivating my love and care for you and for all living things. [Husband’s/wife’s name] take this ring as a promise that I will love you faithfully, without reservation. Your love gave me wings. When you make mistakes, I promise to forgive you as God has forgiven me. When there was cold, you’ve brought warmth in my life. I, standing here in front of you and the people that we love, promise to always love you. Everything that I am and everything that I have will be yours, too. You helped me boost my self-confidence. You’ve made me a better person than I was before. Reference a chore. I vow to be your biggest fan and partner in crime. It’s peaceful, yet strong. I will comfort you when your [favorite sport] team loses. Today, I choose you to be my husband/wife. 29. You may align your vows with values and things that are most important to both of you. I used to be afraid of falling in love; of giving my heart away. Use of Wedding Spot is subject to our terms of use and privacy policy. 41. But I won’t bury you. 3. I trust and appreciate you. Sincere promises for your marriage that you will honor and keep. I vow to honor and support you through our journey together. 25. 11. I pledge my love to you on this day. I give myself, my heart and my soul, to you as my husband/wife. Check them out and choose the one that is closest to your heart. Millions of people around the world spend a lot of their time finding that one special person to be called their true love. I will follow you anywhere you go, everywhere you lead me to. 31. And all that life may bring us. Adventures in Dating: Memoirs of a Single Mom, Adventures in Dating: Memoirs of Midlife Relationships. In sorrow and in joy. With your love and trust, I know I will be a better person tomorrow than I am today. As your partner in life, I will promise to be open and honest with you. 27. 43. When writing your own vows, make sure that you find time to reflect. I will respect our differences, knowing that they are the ones that bind us together. Until today. My body, my mind, my soul and my heart. One or both partners may feel uncomfortable with public speaking. In equal love. I pledge to grow with you in spirit and in mind. Shine a spotlight on your differences. Your love has always been my anchor. I promise to be always patient, honest, kind and forgiving with you. When it becomes difficult, I promise to stand by you so that our bond will be stronger and we can accomplish more than we do it alone. Talk about who you are before and after meeting them. Our marriage isn’t a time to take one for granted. What may come, I promise to always be there with you. I know that it will turn out to be a very long life. It’s a circle without end. Acknowledge your imperfections. I [your name] take you as you are. UP NEXT: You guessed it — wedding vows for him! But I work with you as a part of a whole. From this day on, you won’t grow old alone. I will be your constant friend, a faithful partner in life, and your one true love. I promise to treat you as my confidante, best friend and equal. Find the perfect wedding venue to read your vows! It’s shapeless and it’s formless. I get to laugh and cry with you. I pledge to care and love you, until the day I die. Our relationship is the most important thing to me. You’re my mirror for my true self. Just like this ring, it’s made of incorruptible substance, my commitment and love to you will never fail. 33. When you mourn, I will mourn with you as though your sufferings were my own. 34. And honestly, it doesn’t matter as long as you, my amazing bride, are by my side. You can use traditional vows from your religion, pre-written vows, or you can come up with your own. Yes, they are. I humbly give you my hand, my heart and my life as I promise my faith and love to you. What can I provide you that I haven’t already given? No one can describe a feeling like that. Special Birthday Wishes ~ The Best Way To Wish Happy Birthday! From the day we met, I know God has answered my prayers. *Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. Vow that you’ll always make them do it. I know that by agreeing to this marriage, you will be my constant friend, companion and faithful partner in the remaining years of my life. Just make sure your partner is okay with it - if it’s a recent loss they might not want to get overwhelmed by the memory of this person or pet during the ceremony. A great formula is to reference a special memory, explain why that memory is important to you both, as well as how it makes you feel about them.