You can't lose what you never had.

You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. Lyrics to 'Can't Loose What You Never Had' by Westlife. And when I'm near you Shane: You can't lose what you never had, oh, Rules are made for breaking (breaking) You can lose what you never had Don't wanna stay dreaming I'll be no worse off than I am right now Now I'm gonna confess that I love you (Love you) Don't wanna stay dreaming about what could have been
Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I don't care if you think I'm crazy I've been keeping it inside (Inside) I've got no fear of losing you You can't lose what you never had (Yeah) Now I'm gonna confess that I love you (I love you) I've been keeping it inside, (inside) Feelin I could die, (I could die) But if you turn away Baby that's O.K.

Westlife - Can`t Lose What You Never Had Lyrics. I don't care if you think I'm crazy At least we'll have a moment

Kept my love inside You can't lose what you never had (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can't Lose What You Never Had - Song Lyrics - by Westlife, Below you can read the song lyrics of Can't Lose What You Never Had by Westlife, found in Album Westlife released by Westlife in 1999. So damn my foolish pride, All: I don't care if you think I'm crazy (Crazy) I've been keeping it inside Nahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhh Baby you’re so beautiful, and when i’m near you, i can’t breathe,(i can’t breathe) A girl like you gets what she wants, when she wants it, You’re so out of my league, (out my league) I show you no emotion, Don’t let you see, what you’re doin’ to me,

I need to hear you speak my name Even if you shoot me down in flames I don't care if you think i'm crazy It doesn't matter if it turns out bad I've got no fear of losin' you You can't lose what you never had..I'm gonna confess that i love you I've been keepin' it inside feelin' i could die Now if you turn away baby that's O.K.

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Shane: Baby you're so beautiful [Verse 2] Here on the outside looking in (looking in) Feeling I could die (I could die)

I'm gonna confess that I love you (I wanna confess)

Fear of rejection, kept my love inside You can't lose what you never had

You're so out of my league (out my league) Even if you shoot me down in flames At least we'll have a moment before you say goodbye Before you say goodbye, Shane: You can't lose what you never had Near to hear you speak my name Leave us some, All lyrics are property of their owners, for education purpose only, Westlife Song Lyrics - Can't Lose What You Never Had. Copyright: Writer(s): David Frank, Stephen Kipner, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. You can't lose what you never had I show you no emotion [Pre-Chorus] And when I'm near you I can't breathe (I can't breathe) I've been keeping it inside

I've got no fear of losing you

15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. I show you no emotion

Below you can read the song lyrics of Can't Lose What You Never Had by Westlife, found in Album Westlife released by Westlife in 1999. And I might never get the chance again, baby, All: Fear of rejection,

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

It doesn't matter if it turns out bad

But if you turn away baby that's okay You can't lose what you never had At least we'll have a moment before You say good-bye, (before you say goodbye) Here on the outside looking in So damn my foolish pride, All: I don't care if you think I'm crazy (Crazy) Now I'm gonna confess that I love you (Love you) Press, You say good-bye,(before you say goodbye), All lyrics are property of their owners. And I might never get that chance again, baby Kept my love inside

Now I'm gonna confess that I love you (I love you) A girl like you gets what she wants when she wants it Now if you turn away, baby that's okay

Now I'm gonna confess that I love you Now if you turn away, baby that's okay [Verse 1] Near to hear you speak my name I'm gonna confess that I love you (I wanna confess)

Can't Lose What You Never Had This song is by Westlife and appears on the album Westlife (1999) and on the album Westlife - USA (2000). Rules are made for breaking (breaking) At least we'll have a moment You're so out of my league (out my league) It doesn't matter if it turns out bad

You can't lose what you never had Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Nahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhh Shane: Baby you're so beautiful And when I'm near you I can't breathe (I can't breathe) … At least we'll have a moment (That's what you seeing baby)

You can lose what you never had I imagine the two of us together It doesn't matter if it turns out bad (I don't care) I'll be no worse off than I am right now

I've got no fear of losing you
Feeling I could die

Don't let you see what you're doing to me (that's what you seeing baby) I imagine the two of us together Need to hear you speak my name You can't lose what you never had I'll be no worse off than I am right now

About what could have been

Now I'm gonna confess that I love you (I love you) I show you no emotion But I've been living in reality But I've been living in reality, All: Fear of rejection,

You can't lose what you never had Now if you turn away baby that's okay [Chorus] It doesn't matter if it turns out bad (Matter if it turns out bad) I've keeping it inside (Inside) Before you say goodbye (Before you say goodbye), Shane: Here on the outside looking in (Looking in) Baby you're so beautiful

You can't lose what you never had (Missing Lyrics), Here on the outside looking in (looking in).

Feeling I could die Shane: You can't lose what you never had, oh, Rules are made for breaking (breaking)