Despite the fact, media houses address her as Liz Cavalier as in the surname of her ex-husband. The new management team wanted Liz to remove her social media posts, but Liz never did. Alongside her career as a gator hunter, Liz also owns merchandise by the name of Gator Queen. She was previously married to an unidentified man and had a daughter Jessica with him. Liz stayed stubborn and keep going public with the management’s requests. Inside His Engagement to Gwen Stefani, Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Cries While Reflecting On Chris Lopez Split, Kate Gosselin's Finances 'Are Not What They Used to Be' Amid House Drama, 90 Day Fiance's Larissa Dos Santos Lima Debuts 'Empowering' New Job, Justin Bieber and Hailey Are 'More in Love Than Ever' Amid Quarantine, Meghan Markle 'Hated' the Royals' 'PDA Ban' and Their 'Sexist Traditions'. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Liz also made regular appearances in the reality series, Swamp People. If ethnicity is concerned Liz is caucasian. Your email address will not be published. Scandal surrounded her when she took to Facebook and went on a blaming spree. Required fields are marked *. Liz comes from a long family line of gator hunters. She worked with Troy for most of season two and worked as his shooter. As a result, Liz was forced to quit the reality series and it is safe to say she won’t be coming back to the series anytime soon. And while Liz is in a happy marriage now, this is not her first marriage. The family of four live together in Louisiana, Pecan Island. “Due to unknown reasons by the production company Original Media, my family and myself… will no longer be participating in the Swamp People series, starting with Season 7," she wrote on Facebook. And all that following around equipped Liz with some of the best skills and experience that proved vital in her career as a hunter. "KISS MY A$$. Rather keep my pride than sell my soul to the devil!". It's a mucky situation, so brace yourself. It was much later that the Dupre family moved to the muddy waters of Louisianna. Almost All the Duggar Girls Have Worn Pants, her seven-year wedding anniversary with husband Justin Choate, Derick Dillard Continues His Streak of Being the Worst, Slams TLC... Again, Lawson Bates Is the Hottest Bates Kid Hands Down, and We Have the Receipts, David Eason Really Knows How to Piss People Off, Posts Photo of His One-Year-Old Holding a Gun, Duane Chapman's Fiancee Francie Is Helping His Kids After Beth's Death, Brad Pitt 'Upset' After Split From Model Girlfriend Nicole Poturalski, MAFS' Miles Is Torn Over 'Very Complicated' Decision to Stay Married, How Did Blake Shelton Propose?