Cyprus and Lithuania put on travel quarantine list, Anyone returning from these countries from 4am on Saturday will have to self-isolate for 14 days, Events ban for Smethwick banqueting suite flouting coronavirus rules, The company, based at NSA House in Cornwall Road, could face an unlimited fine if it ignores a health protection direction served by Sandwell Council, Birmingham and the West Mids heading for Tier 3 - this is everything we know so far, Birmingham and the West Midlands are seeing rising infections, pressure on hospitals and fears for vulnerable older people - meaning more restrictions are on the way, B&M fans in love with 'beautiful' Christmas decoration that people are going out to buy, The budget shop has been stocked up on Christmas items and people are getting excited, Primark lovers adore 'cosy' fashion sets that people say they 'need for winter', Primark has wowed its fans with these new jumper and jogger sets, Nuno makes request to Premier League and all Wolves fans will agree, Lots of Wolverhampton Wanderers supporters are choosing to boycott BT Sport's coverage of the Crystal Palace game in favour of supporting a local food bank, 'Not such a pushover' - Southampton fans discuss their Aston Villa chances, It’s fair to say that their supporters have been buoyed by their club’s recent form and are metaphorically heading to Villa Park in a very confident mood, Scott Parker identifies two West Brom stars as he prepares Fulham for key clash, Parker, who identified summer signings Grady Diangana and Karlan Grant as two players who have caught his eye, expects both sides to be in the lower reaches of the division, Double murder suspect previously jailed for breaking into home of Good Samaritan, Crooked Birmingham charity boss in plot to smuggle illegal immigrants into UK, Pranvera Smith, 47, of Freedom to Stay and Flamur Daka, 44, were jailed after admitting immigration offences, 'I can't afford to pay' - household is first in West Midlands to get £10k Covid fine, Police swooped on a home in the Blakenhall area of Wolverhampton, where a huge christening party was in full swing on Saturday night, Live updates as Dudley moves to tier two lockdown rules, The borough will join Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, and Wolverhampton in the 'high risk' category after a surge in cases, Latest coronavirus rate for every part of Birmingham and West Midlands with every single area rising, Walsall now has a rate of 311, up from 205 cases last week, with Cannock also above 300, at 302 cases per 100,000 people, 16 parts of England will enter tier 2 lockdown from Saturday - FULL LIST, Health Secretary Matt Hancock said: "We continue to see a worrying rise in cases right across the country, and it is clear decisive action is needed.

As The Big Brother Network confirms, Mama Day did use the Power of Veto during week 6. Each week I’ll be updating this page here with the latest Big Brother 22 spoilers and status updates for the season with competition and ceremony results. But for me right now, it just wasn't the right move.'. 'If I absolutely have to cut Christmas loose this week to stay in the game, I'll do it,' he added.

', 'Deciding who I want to go now is very difficult,' he conceded. In her spare time, she enjoys raising awareness about autism and spending time with her two children.

'Now that we've sent home Kevin and David, it was inevitable that The Committee was gonna turn on each other.'. But, we’ve all watched Day long enough to know that if she has her mind set on doing something, no one is going to talk her out of it. Cody felt pretty good about his own odds, since he'd had final-two agreements with Memphis, Nicole and Enzo from the beginning of the game. Right now I just wanted to go with my gut, and I wish you guys both the best of luck in the veto. 'Ohhhhh-kay,' Christmas sighed. But, because she was worried about how she would be perceived outside of the house after Big Brother fans watched her and several other HGs make fun of Ian because he’s autistic.

It's just showing me that they're both completely full of it and willing to throw the other one under the bus in order to make it look like they weren't the one who came up with the plan. Donny was against three houseguests since Christine was helping the other side. The seventh Battle of the Block competition was won by the pair of Caleb Reynolds and Frankie Grande. Live feed spoilers revealed who the new Head of Household decided to put on the block this week. ', At the nomination ceremony, Cody made Tyler and Christmas his official picks for elimination, saying, 'Something about that vote just isn't sitting well with me. 'Tyler and Christmas, they were trying to throw Nicole under the bus, they wanted me to flip and take her out. Over four rounds of the game, Cody won the competition with the fastest cumulative speed. Emily Simpson Reveals Why She Unfollowed Braunwyn Windham-Burke. And in a behind-the-scenes look at what really happened during last week's three-person eviction, neither one of them seemed to win themselves any support.

They defeated the pair Donny Thompson and Zach Rance, and dethroned Nicole Franzel as HOH. The second Battle of the Block was won by Jason and Steve who were nominated by Becky and beat Shelli's nominations of Da'Vonne and John. Nicole Franzel, 28, had been up for eviction in two of the previous ceremonies, and appeared to be suffering from trauma as she lay down on the floor, overwhelmed at having survived. As those who have kept up with the controversy in the house know, this isn’t something Dani wanted to do. As The Big Brother Network confirmed, live feed spoilers confirmed “The Committee” was NOT happy about Da’Vonne winning the veto. Big Brother Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Kevin Campbell For the fourth time in Big Brother All-Stars, Kevin Campbell has found himself on the block.

Big Brother All-Stars: Christmas Abbott and Tyler Crispen on the block Dailymail.com Reporter 10/6/2020 WWII jungle fighting unit approved for congressional medal Who do you think is going to go home? #BBDani has moved into the HOH Room and got a little love from home! Disgusted Fans Accuse Adam Busby Of Abusive Behavior, ‘The Masked Dancer’ May Be Crazier Than ‘The Masked Singer’, More Details on Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani’s Highly Anticipated Engagement, TLC’s ‘I Love a Mama’s Boy’ Premieres Tomorrow: What To Expect, Why ‘RHOBH’ Fans Aren’t Happy About Kathy Hilton Joining The Show, Audrey Roloff Describes The Perfect Fall Family Sunday, Bethenny Frankel Comes For Kim Kardashian’s Birthday Getaway, ‘The Bachelorette’ 2020: Reality Steve Reveals Serious Allegations Against Eazy, Hannah Brown Reflects On Reality Tv, ‘I was having breakdowns’. Nicole denied having any knowledge of it. The fifth and final Battle of the Block of the season was won by James and Liz who were nominated by Jackie and beat Vanessa's nominations of Becky and Clay.

Whoever … 'It just puts me in one of the best positions in this house.'.
But most of the fun started before the nomination ceremony with Kevin let Cody know the world doesn’t revolve around him.