Vì Ðức Giê-hô-va vạn quân phán rằng: Sau sá»± vinh hiển, rồi Ngài sai ta đến cùng các nước cướp bóc các ngÆ°Æ¡i; vì ai đụng đến các ngÆ°Æ¡i tức là đụng đến con ngÆ°Æ¡i mắt Ngài. ﺯﻛﺮﻳﺎ 2:8 Arabic: Smith & Van Dyke, 現代標點和合本 (CUVMP Traditional), 撒 迦 利 亞 2:8 Chinese Bible: Union (Traditional), 撒 迦 利 亞 2:8 Chinese Bible: Union (Simplified), Zaccaria 2:8 Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927), Zaccaria 2:8 Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649), ZAKHARIA 2:8 Indonesian - Terjemahan Lama (TL), Sakarias 2:8 Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930), Zacarías 2:8 Spanish: La Biblia de las Américas, Zacarías 2:8 Spanish: La Nueva Biblia de los Hispanos, Zacarías 2:8 Spanish: Reina Valera Gómez, Zacarías 2:8 Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras 1569, Zacarias 2:8 Bíblia King James Atualizada Português, Захария 2:8 Russian: Synodal Translation (1876), Zechariah 2:8 Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905), เศคาริยาห์ 2:8 Thai: from KJV. Registered Charity No: 1121859, We serve cookies to analyze traffic to this site. Zechariah 2:5. Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors. Zechariah 2:4,5 And said to him, Run, speak to this young man, saying... Zechariah 1:15,16 And I am very sore displeased with the heathen that are at ease: for I was but a little displeased... Isaiah 60:7-14 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together to you, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister to you... Zechariah 2:9,11 For, behold, I will shake my hand on them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants... Isaiah 48:15,16 I, even I, have spoken; yes, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous... Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom you seek... John 14:23,24,26 Jesus answered and said to him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come to him... John 15:21-23 But all these things will they do to you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me... John 17:18 As you have sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 14). Zechariah 2:8. "You are precious and honored in my sight" ( Isa. And so the Seventy. Glory & Grace by Deshen Publishing,LLC. I do not say that there must be no action, but that we must act in dependence upon the divine movement. "'No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, (the Lord Jesus Christ), which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.'" Wie aan jou raak, vat aan my oogappel – Sagaria 2:8. For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you--for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye--King James Bible For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. The first recorded example can be found in the works of Alfred the Great at the end of the ninth century. "For whoever touches you touches the apple of [my] eye" . When the third angel's message closes, mercy no longer pleads for the guilty inhabitants of the earth. The words Judah and Jew are derived from the same root word— there is no doubt that Jesus identified with the Jewish people during His time on earth and throughout eternity. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. B. Toucheth the apple of his eye - בבבת עינו bebabath eyno, the babet of his eye. 2- Christians owe a debt of eternal gratitude to the Jewish people for their contributions, which gave birth to the Christian faith. Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion...” Zechariah 2:8-10. JPS Tanakh 1917 For thus saith the LORD of hosts who sent me after glory unto the nations which spoiled you: 'Surely, he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. ", ©2020 Hagee Ministries. This, A Short Method Of Prayer And Spiritual Torrents, "At that time shall Michael stand up, the great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, everyone that shall be found written in the book." Does our English word babbet or baby come from this? "In confirmation of my view of the eighth verse, I think Exodus 33 may be compared with it. I will be a ghost forever, you called my name in the dark, so here I am. All content copyright © original author unless stated otherwise. For this is what the LORD Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye—. 2, This State of Prayer not one of Idleness, but of Noble Action, Wrought by the Spirit of God, and in Dependence Upon Him --The Communication OfSome people, hearing of the prayer of silence, have wrongly imagined that the soul remains inactive, lifeless, and without movement. Daniel 12:1. The people of God have accomplished their work. The ancients’ idea that the eye's pupil is apple-shaped and that eyes are particularly precious, appears in the Bible as many as six times. Daniel 12:1. Then, just the other day while I was reading my bible, this phrase in Zechariah 2:8 caught my attention, "for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye". 1 John 4:9,10,14 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world... 2 Kings 24:2 And the LORD sent against him bands of the Chaldees, and bands of the Syrians, and bands of the Moabites... Jeremiah 50:17,18 Israel is a scattered sheep; the lions have driven him away: first the king of Assyria has devoured him... Jeremiah 51:34,35 Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon has devoured me, he has crushed me, he has made me an empty vessel... Ezekiel 25:6,7,12,15 For thus said the Lord GOD; Because you have clapped your hands, and stamped with the feet... Ezekiel 26:2 Son of man, because that Tyrus has said against Jerusalem, Aha, she is broken that was the gates of the people: she is turned to me... Ezekiel 35:5 Because you have had a perpetual hatred... Joel 3:2-8 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat... Amos 1:3-5,9,11,13 Thus said the LORD; For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof... Obadiah 1:10-16 For your violence against your brother Jacob shame shall cover you, and you shall be cut off for ever... Micah 4:11 Now also many nations are gathered against you, that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look on Zion. - M. A. Everything2 ™ is brought to you by Everything2 Media, LLC. "In old English the eye’s pupil was known as the apple," writes James Rogers in The Dictionary of Clichés (1985), "because it was thought to be spherical and solid. For thus said the LORD of hosts, after his glory sent me to the nations who plundered you, for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye: After a period of glory, the LORD of Heaven’s Armies sent me against the nations who plundered you. of God Led Them Through The Wilderness wandering God Keeping Watch God Surrounding. Speaking prophetically of the nation of Israel, the Lord says whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye. The people of God have accomplished their work. Information about your use of our site is shared with us for that purpose.Okay, Why Christians Should Support Israel The Apple Of His Eye. And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people; and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.