Bucky, who leads the cheerleading team, is jealous of Zed's popularity and makes sure Addison isn't able to meet him. Addison tells him that it is the others that have to change, not him. Language I’m here and I’m ready for the next season. Share. Facts Disney's "ZOMBIES" is a music- and dance-filled story set in the fictitious world of Seabrook, a cookie-cutter community brimming with perky conformity 50 years after a zombie apocalypse. [11] Zombies 2 premiered on February 14, 2020. Genre: Musical. Login, Copyright © Starry Constellation Magazine. IMDb page In the present day, zombie students from Zombietown transfer to the human high school, Seabrook High, where suburban life is filled with uniformity, traditions, and pep rallies. The first teaser was released during the premiere of the Disney Channel Original Movie, Descendants 2. Zombies 2 (stylized as Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 2) is aDisney Channel Original Movie, the sequel to the 2018 film Zombies and second installment. The zombies and humans reunite with each other via a block party in Zombietown. Ranging from the obsession with cheering, to the inability to accept anything outside the normal and the fact there's nothing but vanilla at ice cream shops. The film has the theme of fighting against racism. For me, I just love it when Mags has a time where he steps out of his bright comedic self to kind of nail down and be full on grounded and tell it like it is. On the day of the homecoming game, Bucky finds out about Zed's Z-Band hack and has his followers Stacey, Tracey and Lacey steal Eliza's laptop to hack the Z-Bands. So, I think that was probably the most challenging part. Published May 28, 2017, Your email address will not be published. I think that is something I loved watching – not only for Mags but for the entire cast. Zed and Addison tell each other they love each other. I like to think I’m a comedic person and a very sensible person. The American Housewife actress and the actor stepped out for the event held at Walt Disney Studio Lot on Saturday (February 3) in Burbank, Calif. Meg sported a lacy, semi-sheer white blouse with a red and white striped jacket, along with dark jeans, white sneakers, and an assortment of jewelry. He attended Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts to train as a singer and an actor. At first, Zoey is booed by the crowd, but with help from Addison and Zed, the zombies and cheerleaders come together to make a cheer routine during the Cheer competition. Share. You really do see Mags have a completely different side to that. I’m just looking forward to sharing what we’ve all crafted together and what we’ve been devoted to for many, many, many months. Zombies is an American musical and dance Disney Channel Original Movie that premiered on Disney Channel on February 16, 2018. Addison begins a relationship with a zombie student named Zed, who is an exceptional player on the school's football team due to his Z-Band being hacked by Eliza, one of his zombie friends. Addison is invited by Zed to attend the zombie party in Zombietown. There are a ton of stuff that I looked out for, but I almost forgot that there is a ton of stuff that the other cast members had as well. Kylee Russell as Eliza, a zombie that is friends with Zed. [4], During its premiere in the 8:00 PM time slot, Zombies attracted a total of 2.57 million viewers with a 0.46 rating for people aged 18–49. Mickeey Nguyen choreographed York University’s Hip-Hop Varsity team. During its premiere in the 8:00 PM time slot, Zombies attracted a total of 2.57 million viewers with a 0.46 rating for people aged 18–49. David LightJoseph RasoJosh A. Cagan Just before the pair can kiss, however, the Zombie Patrol crashes the party and takes away Addison. 2,877 Likes, 14 Comments - mickeey nguyen (@mickeeynguyen) on Instagram: “"YEEAA UHH-" p.s: I miss you so much” Bucky eliminates all of the zombie-supporting cheerleaders following the incident. Jasmine Renee Thomas as Stacey, a female cheerleader that is friends with Bucky and a member of the Aceys. Zombies is an American musical and dance Disney Channel Original Movie that premiered on Disney Channel on February 16, 2018. Why did it have to be her? He was the comic relief of the series. You really do see a big development in his character. Tweet. Official Video), Behind the Scenes BAMM Cheer Routine ZOMBIES Disney Channel, 30 Things About Milo ZOMBIES Disney Channel, Zombie Brain Food Challenge ZOMBIES Disney Channel, Tied Together Rope Challenge! Those that weren't affected constructed a wall to quarantine the zombies from the rest of Seabrook in a territory called Zombietown. You see this group of teens grow up and really kind of mature. A sequel, Zombies 2, premiered on Disney Channel on February 14, 2020. Released You must be logged in to post a comment Zombies is an American musical and dance Disney Channel Original Movie that premiered on Disney Channel on February 16, 2018. Jonathan Langdon as Coach, the unnamed coach of the Seabrook High School's football team. Even though Mags is such a bright light in this series, he also has to balance out the atmosphere that the series is calling for. He is also member of the Mighty Shrimp. [12], "Production Begins on Disney Channel's Zombies for 2018 Premiere", "Production Has Begun on Disney's Zombies, a Music- and Dance-Filled Movie, Set for 2018 on Disney Channel", "Disney Channel's Zombies arrives with hope that zombies and humans in high school can all get along", "TV News Roundup: Disney Sets Premiere Date for Zombies Original Movie", "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals: 2.16.2018", "Disney Channel's Original Movie "Zombies" Reaches 10.3 Million Viewers Over the Holiday Weekend", "Everything We Know About Disney's "Zombies 2, "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 2.14.2020", Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Zombies_(2018_film)&oldid=985024171, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox television with editor parameter, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Best Editing in Family, Television Movie or Series. The fact there's nothing but vanilla at the Seabrook ice cream shop is subtle joke at the metaphor use of vanilla, which refers to someone or something so bland that they are forgettable. Trevor Tordjman as Bucky, Addison's self-centered cousin who leads the Seabrook High School's cheerleading team. Production on the film began in May 2017. Starring Kingston Foster – Biography, Net worth, Age, Lifestyle, Facts and Family, Mace Coronel – Biography, Net worth, Age, Facts, Family and Dating. When Bucky sabotages the Z-bands, Eliza correctly points out how zombies are getting the blame when it was his fault they went berserk. A sequel, Zombies 2, premiered on Disney Channel on February 14, 2020. Oh my God! Music by The Celebrity Bio © 2020. The coach clearly is very bad at his job, as he is unable to devise a proper game plan for his team. Studio(s) The zombies in the school are patrolled by Dale, whose daughter Addison, who has unusually white hair which she hides with a blonde wig because Seabrook has a rule against anything different, and nephew Bucky are on the school's cheerleading team. A) I just finished a Netflix series called “October Faction.” It is a completely different show and it was really the polar opposite of “Utopia Falls.” It was crazy having it released just before “Utopia Falls.” There is such a big dynamic difference between the two. [1][2] The film was shot in Toronto over 10 weeks. Famous Birthdays. James Godfrey as Bonzo, a zombie who is friends with Zed and mostly speaks zombie language that has to be translated by Zed and/or Eliza. Bucky eliminates all of the zombie-supporting cheerleaders following the incident. In the film, transfer students from Zombietown integrate into Seabrook High School, leading cheerleader Addison and zombie football star Zed to fall in love. Addison tells him that it is the others that have to change, not them. Over its premiere weekend the movie reached 10.3 million viewers over 8 airings. A) It’s crazy to see the amount of support and love from everyone around me. It’s going to be something that no one has ever seen before. Trying to hide her secrets from everyone is tough, especially because she is entering her freshman year where zombies are not accepted. Cinematography by I kind of just molded from my own truths and my own experiences to where I am now to just bring out Mags and bring him to life. I had a complete fangirl moment! They succeed, resulting in Zed, Eliza, and Bonzo turning "full zombie" and being taken away by the Zombie Patrol. Jonathan Langdon as Coach, the unnamed coach of the Seabrook High School's football team. Q) What did you find challenging about your portrayal? Addison tells the crowd it was Bucky and his followers that led Zed to transform into a full zombie. [12], "Production Begins on Disney Channel's Zombies for 2018 Premiere", "Production Has Begun on Disney's Zombies, a Music- and Dance-Filled Movie, Set for 2018 on Disney Channel", "Disney Channel's Zombies arrives with hope that zombies and humans in high school can all get along", "TV News Roundup: Disney Sets Premiere Date for Zombies Original Movie", "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals: 2.16.2018", "Disney Channel's Original Movie "Zombies" Reaches 10.3 Million Viewers Over the Holiday Weekend", "Everything We Know About Disney's "Zombies 2, "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 2.14.2020", Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Zombies_(2018_film)&oldid=985024171, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox television with editor parameter, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Best Editing in Family, Television Movie or Series.