I hope you keep laughing.". For me, Dizzee is the greatest person I’ve ever known.”, Cameron is Mixmag's Jr. Editor. Saved searches. Wiley has taken to Twitter with a number of complaints about the music industry, specifically firing barbs at Drake. Words by: Felicity Martin. He also added last month that he thought Dizzee had done enough to headline Glastonbury after Stormzy’s historic set. Meet the “two faces of grime (that’s British rap with violence and expletives),” said the headline introducing the spread, emblazoned across the top of the page.Jamz Ldn, a DJ for Radar Radio London, snapped the spread on Sunday, sharing it on Twitter and sparking social media outrage. He laid into the pair of them on Twitter, calling them ‘frauds’ and ‘paigons’ for their collaboration, as they traded insults. Wiley added, "Anyway Skepta Big Up Ya Chest You made it a family business #Ratings for your family too but now I gotta take care of my own family.". The apology comes on the heels of another shocking apology from grime godfather Wiley, who made amends with his arch-rival Dizzee Rascal after giving him major props for his headlining slot at Glastonbury via an interview with NME. Wiley has taken to Twitter with a number of complaints about the music industry, specifically firing barbs at Drake. Wiley has apologised to Skepta (Picture: Getty) ‘Godfather of Grime’ Wiley has ended his feud with Skepta, after apologising to his former collaborator on Twitter. The Godfather of grime supposedly has another album on the way with a number of guest features and according to Wiley, Drake is holding up the release due to Popcaan being signed to OVO. "I’ve never seen anyone do more than what he’s done. Wiley has challenged Skepta to a clash on the streets of North London as their epic grime feud intensifies. Search query Search Twitter. Follow Dummy’s curated playlists on Spotify: Next Hype: The Best New Music, Brand New, Electronics, Rap Drill & Grime and Bedroom Pop. All Rights Reserved, ​Wiley makes amends with Skepta over Twitter, San Holo Releases his New EP Titled "The Trip", Porter Robinson Dropped An Insane RL Grime//EPROM Mash Up At Countdown Last Night, Slander and NGHTMRE to Perform B2B Set at Red Rocks, Markus Schulz rings in 2018 with engagement to Adina Butar – Dancing Astronaut, See Martin Garrix drop a voltaic new ID at TimeOut72 festival, Duke & Jones Drop Massive Single "Vacancy", Portugal’s Holly Talks Hip-Hop Influenced Mixtape via HARD Records, Mel Ody – One To Blame (ft. Dominic Donner), Sullivan King Welds a Heavy Metal-Bass Single “Someone Else” [Monstercat], Gramatik & Luxas Channel 2020’s Existential Dread Into Haunting Sci-Fi Album ‘Cyberpunk 2020 OST’, How It Was Made: Lake Turner – Videosphere.