Only player to score more than 4000 points in a season (The only other to score more than 3000 is Michael Jordan), is the all-time rebounding leader (and holds the record for rebounds in a season), was the only non-point guard to lead the league in assists, once averaged 50 points together with 25 rebounds per game and has the all-time high in minutes per game, at 45.8. Wealth, or net worth, is essentially a total of all your assets minus your liabilities. 5. Price on day of issue for each stamp was 49¢. while(start2 < today) { } else { NBA All-Defensive First Team (1972, 1973). var delimiter = ' '; //show_zero = true; loop_range = seconds['day']; So what is Wilt Chamberlain’s salary per year? var large = ! if(diff <= 999) { for(i=0;i 0 && !show_zero) { He had attended several film festivals to enjoy the limelight of his celebrity. Dean Martin Celebrity Roast: Sammy Davis Jr. ABC's Wide World of Sports 30th Anniversary Special. At his athletic peak, he was said to have been measured with a vertical jump of 48-50 inches. I don't know, but Wilt was naive enough to be manipulated by what was being said around him, and Russell knew that. } else { No recordings were made of his famous 100 point game. Personal: Wilt Chamberlain was born in the Year of the Rat, and his birth sign is Leo. } The results are then fact checked and confirmed by our staff. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); if(!large) { He had a legendary rivalry with Celtics star Bill Russell. He wanted Wilt to feel like Wilt was winning while Wilt's team was continuing to lose. !0; } else { } else { var expire = ! if(! start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); } var display = ['day']; } var increment = 1 * '-1'; } else { var large = ! if(increment < 0) { He was a two-time All-American during his college days at Kansas and was named the NCAA Final Four Most Outstanding Player in 1957. if(loop_range == 'h') { if(! } Did you know: The first paper money was made in China over 1,000 years ago. while(start2 > new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range)) { diff = start2 - today; If you see a mistake, please submit a correction and help us fix it. . setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); updateCountdown(); 's' : '') + '