It was originally recorded by Jennings on his 1973 album Honky Tonk Heroes. (Missing Lyrics), Lovin’ Her Was Easier (Than Anything I’ll Ever Do Again). Let the world call me a fool Grüß sie von mir! europarl.europa.eu. This record spent fifteen weeks on the Billboard country singles charts, reaching a peak of number eight. I turned the world all which a way Lies die Liste der häufig gestellten Fragen! (Missing Lyrics), Big, Big Love Read the frequently asked questions list! 'You Asked Me To' is a song written by Billy Joe Shaver and Waylon Jennings. In my ol' common labor shoes Like unto no other Nobody asked you to do that. And I'll do anything you asked me to That's all that matters But if things are right with me and you I'd turn and walk away from you [1] Shaver recorded his own version in 1977 for the album Gypsy Boy, with special guest Willie Nelson on guitar and vocals. Tell him I asked for him! [Chorus]. This record spent fifteen weeks on the Billboard country singles charts, reaching a peak of number eight. (Lord. Das hat dich niemand geheißen. (Missing Lyrics), Long Way From Home europarl.europa.eu. Just because you asked me to Traduzioni in contesto per "you asked me" in inglese-italiano da Reverso Context: you asked me if, you asked me about, you asked me to come [Verse 2:] I hope you'll never do) [Verse 1:] You Ask Me To Lyrics: Long ago and far away / In my ol' common labor shoes / I turned the world all which a way / Just because you asked me to / Like unto no other / Feel simple love is simple true But if things are right with me and you And after all that I've been through [several people] They asked me point-blank. It was recorded in December 1973 at Stax Records studios in Memphis and released on Presley's 40th birthday. Just because you asked me to In my ol' common labor shoes This record spent fifteen weeks on the Billboard country singles charts, reaching a peak of number eight. I turned the world all which a way Let the world call me a fool (Missing Lyrics), House Of The Rising Sun Long ago and far away Knowing how much I love you [coll.] It was originally recorded by Jennings on his 1973 album Honky Tonk Heroes. I'd turn and walk away from you That's all that matters "You Ask Me To" is a song written by Billy Joe Shaver and Waylon Jennings. And after all that I've been through You Asked Me To Lyrics: Long ago and far away / In my ol' common labor shoes / I turned the world all which a way / Just because you asked me to / Like unto no other / Feel simple love is simple true And I'll do anything you asked me to, Willie, The Wandering Gypsy And Me waylon And I'll do anything you asked me to Just because you asked me to It also appeared with an alternate arrangement in Elvis Presley's posthumous 1981 album Guitar Man, which reached the Top 50 in the US. [2] "You Ask Me To" also appeared as the closing song on Elvis Presley's 1975 album Promised Land. Just because you asked me Long ago and far away He asked me to send him as soon as possible - which I will do, with your help, of course - a sort of summary [...] of the actual situation [...] for all the nationalities represented here. That's all that matters Let the world call me a fool Knowing how much I love you Sag ihm, dass ich da war!idiom Tell them I asked for them. I hope you'll never do.) Sag ihr, dass ich nach ihr gefragt habe! "You Ask Me To" is a song written by Billy Joe Shaver and Waylon Jennings. Too Dumb for New York City, Too Ugly for L.A. Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the Basics of Love), Don't You Think This Outlaw Bit's Done Got Out of Hand, The Wurlitzer Prize (I Don't Want to Get Over You), Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys, 20th Century Masters – The Millennium Collection: The Best of Waylon Jennings, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=You_Ask_Me_To&oldid=923457121, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 28 October 2019, at 17:48. Like unto no other (Lord. There's no end to what I'd do There's no end to what I'd do Patti LaBelle - If You Asked Me To (Official Video) - YouTube (Missing Lyrics), Big Ball In Cowtown [3], "Waylon Jennings ["Chart and Awards" section]", "Guitar Man ["Chart and Awards" section]", "Waylon Jennings Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "Billy Joe Shaver Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Feel simple love is simple true But if things are right with me and you It was originally recorded by Jennings on his 1973 album Honky Tonk Heroes. Feel simple love is simple true [Chorus:] Just because you asked me to Tell her I asked for her. Céline Dion - If You Asked Me To (Official Video) - YouTube Just because you asked me