The song is like a shout out so everyone can hear and give them a hand to surpass the hardship of life. 빈 객석을 뒤로하네 Forever we are young I’m happy with who I’ve become Forever ever ever ever The move to have a Kpop group speak at a prestigious stage might come off as questionable to some, however, looking through the event through such lenses reduces its significance to entertainment spectacle, removing the event’s social focus on empowering youth. Starting from I Need U, they have been sharing these stories where each person needs someone to be with. It means the most beautiful or happiest time of one’s life. *After writing all this I've come to realize how much I love this group again AAA DONT TOUCH ME IM SOFT. As today’s me, I want eternity BTS will continue to write music, to laugh and argue together, to live on, even when they are well aware they cannot be famous forever because they can say they've proudly lived through it together. Forever ever ever ever We are young [38] The video hit 10 million views in 75 hours. gwangaekdeurui pyojeongeun eottaetdeonga The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever, https://bts.fandom.com/wiki/Epilogue:_Young_Forever?oldid=59547. The curtain falls and I’m out of breath "Epilogue: Young Forever" is a song by BTS. [Jimin (Suga)] It debuted at number 2 on Billboard World Albums and number 10 on Billboard Top Heatseekers. Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. album logo, there are butterflies as the background. We are young HYYH: The Story and Meaning Behind BTS’ Marveolus Concept. Under the flower petals raining down BTS - 화양연화 The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever (English Translation) Genius English Translations 1. It's so frightening to think it'll happen to BTS one day. I stand on the empty stage while holding onto an aftertaste that will not linger for long "I stand in the middle of the empty stage...". [2] The album contains twenty-three tracks, including three new singles ("Epilogue: Young Forever", "Fire" and "Save Me"), and most tracks from The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Pt. YOUNG FOREVER. Even when I fall and hurt myself I endlessly run toward my dream yeongwonhan gwangaegeun eoptdaedo 처음도 아닌데 익숙해질 법한데 Considering it is a projection, we can safely assume this is from a TV. V: hemaeeo dallineun i miro Many ARMYs have wondered what BTS' Jimin's "Young Forever" tattoos mean, and the theory fans have landed on makes so much sense. All idols are aware of how short lived fame can be in the industry. Many ARMYs have wondered what BTS' Jimin's "Young Forever" tattoos mean, and the theory fans have landed on makes so much sense. neomeojyeo dachigo apado J-Hope: , BTS member are dancing freely on a free space, but seems quite lost. Without a reason, I forcibly act that I am fine 없다고 자신에게 말해 난 The maze of fences that represents "life's maze", the rolling reel of film that showed the past MVs in the HwaYangYeonHwa series, etc. 오늘 뭐 실수는 없었었나 The curtain falls and I’m out of breath The HYYH Series contains the story of young adult hardships in life. It's about the moments they have whenever they perform. I'm so happy, I love you.'". So let's all appreciate and care for them for as long as they are with us. The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever (Korean: 화양연화 Young Forever; Hanja: 花樣年華 Young Forever; RR: Hwayangyeonhwa Young Forever) is the first Korean-language compilation album by South Korean boy band BTS. [V, Jimin] I keep running toward my dream Suga: The uniqueness of BTS story with the combination of BTS songs are superb and beyond the scene. [23][24] The dance was choreographed by The Quick Style Crew[25] and the music video was also produced and directed by GDW. On March 21, 2016, Big Hit Entertainment announced BTS's upcoming return and a concert scheduled for May. Did I make any mistakes today Korean Information While standing on this empty stage, I become afraid of this unpleasant emptiness [Chorus: V] neomeojyeo dachigo apado Trying to comfort myself I run, so lost in this maze These mixed feelings with my life on the line It seems Jimin's new tattoo is just as meaningful to his fans as it is to him. [17] It featured the members dancing and partying in an abandoned place in flames. Jungkook: 2, as well as several remixes. chae gasiji anheun yeoundeureul pume ango During Fire, BTS members show their energetic side as they represent the energy of youth and their strength to surpass their hardships as they burn everything down so they can be free. Butterflies can represent a lot of meaning. (Hangul: 화양연화) (Chinese: 花樣年華). deoun teong bin mudaee seosseul ttae Forever ever ever ever BTS: Forever we are young It really depends on the person … Forever ever ever ever We are young Jungkook: 텅 빈 무대가 식어갈 때쯤 [MV] BTS(방탄소년단) _ EPILOGUE : Young Forever This particular song can be considered a personal confession of fear and uneasiness of an idol (and many of us) while looking toward the future, but as sad as it sounds, it still has that "fight for your dream" vibe that we all know is true Bangtan! Jin: It was released on May 2, 2016, and appears as the twelfth track of CD 1 in their first compilation album The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever . and "Spring Day's" MV as well. ***It is currently 2:51 AM im so tired but it's for BTS :cry: This is a Community where everyone can express their love for the Kpop group BTS. I found this moment extremely symbolic. sun eopseo keun baksugalchaega Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. (kkum, huimang, jeonjin, jeonjin) 더운 텅 빈 무대에 섰을 때 Epilogue: Young Forever 순 없어 큰 박수갈채가 After watching it for the first few times (had to replay at least 5x), I was left with such a proud feeling for BTS . 숨기려 해도 그게 안돼 From the cinematography to the music score,it is indeed an emotional and powerful song. Songwriter(s) [V] Next track Countdown on May 12. bokjaphan gamjeong sogeseo salmui saseon wieseo [54], Credits come from official album profile.