Follow on Instagram. Butter Restaurant has maintained an exclusive niche restaurant scene for stylish Manhattanites since its initial inception on Lafayette St. in 2002. In 2012, I became an Iron Chef. Pinterest . Facebook. This is an adorable pic of Johnny Cash holding a kitten, right? You matter. Alex Guarnaschelli 3 hours ago. Alex Guarnaschelli. Go and do it. A real…” Alex Guarnaschelli or “ICAG” on Instagram: “Whenever i sit next to @conantnyc on #chopped, he manages to make me laugh most of the day. #walktheline #vote #instagood. As for television, after appearing on Food Network Challenge and as a judge on Iron Chef America, I hosted a show called Alex’s Day Off. Follow on Instagram. Every vote matters. Now please go and vote. 7,839 Likes, 123 Comments - Alex Guarnaschelli or “ICAG” (@guarnaschelli) on Instagram: “Chef tip: season your meat on both sides with salt and pepper THEN “wipe” up any excess on the tray…” Alex Guarnaschelli. TODAY at 11 am EST. The American restaurant is helmed by Food Network star and Executive Chef Alex Guarnaschelli, who uses greenmarket offerings to create a … Complex. Food Network Star Alex Guarnaschelli Is Engaged: 'I Want to Have a Blowout' Wedding, She Says this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Alex Guarnaschelli or “ICAG” on Instagram: “1 year since this wonderful, dastardly Cuban @saborchef left us. guarnaschelli. 17.3k Likes, 416 Comments - Alex Guarnaschelli (@guarnaschelli) on Instagram: “Gearing up for mother’s day with my mom & my daughter. 858.6k Followers, 486 Following, 9,308 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alex Guarnaschelli or “ICAG” (@guarnaschelli) I sometimes think you can see it through the…” 593 212 View on Facebook. Facebook. Instagram. Awwwww!!! Alex Guarnaschelli 5 hours ago. Precious relationship. I was then lucky enough to become a regular judge on the primetime show Chopped and have appeared on Next Iron Chef.